Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridge Collapse Investigation

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bridge Collapse Investigation Empty Bridge Collapse Investigation

Post by RV Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:21 am

The FBI (of Bribem's), has "opened a criminal investigation" into the Bridge collapse. I'm sure that millions of tax dollars will be spent to "investigate" the collapse so they can then claim that there is "nothing to see" like they did with the 2020 election. My sources tell me that the FBI was present on the boat when it ran into the bridge abutment. Is this a massive cover up? I wonder if the actual Captain of the Ship AND the FBI agents that were supposedly present on the ship will be interviewed or will they claim that "they were asleep" when it all happened?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bridge Collapse Investigation Empty Re: Bridge Collapse Investigation

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:32 am

Money for investigations.....well...the fbi needs to dip their fingers in the same till that congressmen dip in.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:00 pm

The cause is simple.

The power went out on the ship. Just as, a few hours before, it went out while tied up at pier.

The captain didn't want to take the time to make repairs, or check the quick repairs the crew made.

Something was wrong. The captain was incurious. This is what happens of sloppy seamanship and poor decision making.

Really, it's that simple. No Russian hacking into a steering system - which of course would have no Wi-Fi connections, absolutely no need or function. Not sabotage - although the Eff Bee Eye would LOVE to drag this investigation out. All the players are right there on the ship - checking them out could have been done the first three hours.

Now, the OTHER "loss of steering" in New York...that appears to be a copycat staging of an accident. Entirely different - stupid people with bad ideas are always eager to ape what they think is a clever act of destruction. But this, I'm satisfied...the Ship's Master is unfit for his job and his license.

Fire him and prosecute him for negligent homicide. Case closed.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:15 am

Casey Jones wrote:The cause is simple.

The power went out on the ship.  Just as, a few hours before, it went out while tied up at pier.

The captain didn't want to take the time to make repairs, or check the quick repairs the crew made.

Something was wrong.  The captain was incurious.  This is what happens of sloppy seamanship and poor decision making.

Really, it's that simple.  No Russian hacking into a steering system - which of course would have no Wi-Fi connections, absolutely no need or function.  Not sabotage - although the Eff Bee Eye would LOVE to drag this investigation out.  All the players are right there on the ship - checking them out could have been done the first three hours.

Now, the OTHER "loss of steering" in New York...that appears to be a copycat staging of an accident.  Entirely different - stupid people with bad ideas are always eager to ape what they think is a clever act of destruction.  But this, I'm satisfied...the Ship's Master is unfit for his job and his license.

Fire him and prosecute him for negligent homicide.  Case closed.

I wish I was as confident as you but, I'm skeptical of ANYTHING that we're told now after the lies that surrounded the 2020 presidential election, January 6th and the WuFlu fiasco among others...

These are the same "leaders" that told us the January 6th peaceful protesters were an "insurrection". Rights were violated, speedy trial guarantees were ignored, jury trials were ignored, etc., etc., etc. The "insurrectionists" have been in jail for how long just for being there?

These are the same "leaders" that told us the 2020 presidential election was the "fairest and safest election in our nation's history". These are the same "leaders" that told us that the proof of mail in ballots (i.e. the envelopes and signatures), were "accidentally" thrown away/discarded. (By the way, they are supposed to be kept BY LAW), however, "coincidentally" no prosecutions were ever proposed nor conducted). Where are the forensics for the actual voting machines and the software they used?

These are the same "leaders" that told us that there was no "gain of function testing". These are the same "leaders" that told us that the WuFlu came from the "wet market". These are the same "leaders" that told us that the "Vaccine" was "safe and effective". These are the same "leaders" that told us that masks would not only prevent us from getting the WuFlu but, prevent us from spreading it as well.

These are the same "leaders" that told us that "Epstein" committed "suicide" and that witnesses were "asleep" during their shift. These are the same "leaders" that told us that the cameras which would have shown Epstein's murder just happened to be "not working".

And let's see, these are the same "leaders" that told us that they have "no idea" who brought the Cocaine into the WH because, once again, the cameras didn't catch it, this time because the cameras were "out of range". Funny how the cameras were not "out of range" for the supposed "insurrection".

Yeah, I think I'll keep my skepticism until such time as actual proof (if ever), is released.
RV
RV

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:35 am

RV wrote:

The power went out on the ship.  Just as, a few hours before, it went out while tied up at pier.

Something was wrong.  The captain was incurious.  This is what happens of sloppy seamanship and poor decision making.

Really, it's that simple.  No Russian hacking into a steering system - which of course would have no Wi-Fi connections, absolutely no need or function.  Not sabotage - although the Eff Bee Eye would LOVE to drag this investigation out.  All the players are right there on the ship - checking them out could have been done the first three hours.

Now, the OTHER "loss of steering" in New York...that appears to be a copycat staging of an accident.  Entirely different - stupid people with bad ideas are always eager to ape what they think is a clever act of destruction.  But this, I'm satisfied...the Ship's Master is unfit for his job and his license.

I wish I was as confident as you but, I'm skeptical of ANYTHING that we're told now after the lies that surrounded the 2020 presidential election, January 6th and the WuFlu fiasco among others...

These are the same "leaders" that told us the January 6th peaceful protesters were an "insurrection". Rights were violated, speedy trial guarantees were ignored, jury trials were ignored, etc., etc., etc. The "insurrectionists" have been in jail for how long just for being there?

These are the same "leaders" that told us the 2020 presidential election was the "fairest and safest election in our nation's history". These are the same "leaders" that told us that the proof of mail in ballots (i.e. the envelopes and signatures), were "accidentally" thrown away/discarded. (By the way, they are supposed to be kept BY LAW), however, "coincidentally" no prosecutions were ever proposed nor conducted). Where are the forensics for the actual voting machines and the software they used?

These are the same "leaders" that told us that there was no "gain of function testing". These are the same "leaders" that told us that the WuFlu came from the "wet market". These are the same "leaders" that told us that the "Vaccine" was "safe and effective". These are the same "leaders" that told us that masks would not only prevent us from getting the WuFlu but, prevent us from spreading it as well.

These are the same "leaders" that told us that "Epstein" committed "suicide" and that witnesses were "asleep" during their shift. These are the same "leaders" that told us that the cameras which would have shown Epstein's murder just happened to be "not working".

And let's see, these are the same "leaders" that told us that they have "no idea" who brought the Cocaine into the WH because, once again, the cameras didn't catch it, this time because the cameras were "out of range". Funny how the cameras were not "out of range" for the supposed "insurrection".

Yeah, I think I'll keep my skepticism until such time as actual proof (if ever), is released.

Sadly, the agitators are relying on this sort of attitude with the public.

Not a criticism. I have some limited experience with ships. Also some limited experience with systems. ONLY...CONSUMER crap is tied into the Internet-Of-Things...because the Klaus Schwabs of the world WANT TO HAVE OUR DATA. To control us.

Of ships, they're incurious. There is no need to have non-relevant connections like steering motors, tied to the Web. Wiring it in, costs.

AND...ties up circuitry.

I point out "attitude" because in our climate, all we get is lies. You don't know. If I had less experience, I wouldn't know. And morons who watch the Ijit Box...just know what the agitator-grrlsz tell them. Which is reversed tomorrow; but few of them even remember.

What it adds up to, is a great big Red Herring, while Dementia Joe's nurses work to tear the nation into rubble.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:32 am

Casey Jones wrote:
RV wrote:

Sadly, the agitators are relying on this sort of attitude with the public.

Not a criticism.  I have some limited experience with ships.  Also some limited experience with systems.  ONLY...CONSUMER crap is tied into the Internet-Of-Things...because the Klaus Schwabs of the world WANT TO HAVE OUR DATA.  To control us.

Of ships, they're incurious.  There is no need to have non-relevant connections like steering motors, tied to the Web.  Wiring it in, costs.

AND...ties up circuitry.

I point out "attitude" because in our climate, all we get is lies.  You don't know.  If I had less experience, I wouldn't know.  And morons who watch the Ijit Box...just know what the agitator-grrlsz tell them.  Which is reversed tomorrow; but few of them even remember.

What it adds up to, is a great big Red Herring, while Dementia Joe's nurses work to tear the nation into rubble.

Supposedly, there were federal agents on board the ship but, of course that isn't in the nooze because it doesn't support the narrative that there is nothing to see here...

I wonder if the story will suddenly and automagically change that there were no federal agents on board? By the way, whether the ship was tied to the internet or not, there is still the power outages that "mysteriously" occurred and no one has talked about wireless/radio wave possibilities. The fact that it was reported that a "criminal case" has been opened leads me to believe that at least someone else also believes that there is a possibility of nefarious activity rather than the narrative that it was all "accidental".
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:30 pm

Unless I missed it they still haven't come up with why there was no pilot ship or tugs to guide this ship off the dock . They are not something that debatable and no shipping with that amount of tonnage are allowed to navigate our waterways without those in place .
But again maybe I missed the corrected report .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:43 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Unless I missed it they still haven't come up with why there was no pilot ship or tugs to guide this ship off the dock . They are not something that  debatable and no shipping with that amount of tonnage are allowed to navigate our waterways without those in place .

Im blaming the FBI, If not them , CIA, Obama or Biden
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:04 pm

vege57 wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:Unless I missed it they still haven't come up with why there was no pilot ship or tugs to guide this ship off the dock . They are not something that  debatable and no shipping with that amount of tonnage are allowed to navigate our waterways without those in place .

Im blaming the FBI, If not them , CIA, Obama or Biden

I'm fairly certain that blaming any of them will accomplish nothing whatsoever. The public will never be told the actual culprit unless they believe it will help Joe Bribem get reelected, even then, the answer(s) they give are highly suspect.
RV
RV

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:44 pm

RV wrote:

Supposedly, there were federal agents on board the ship but, of course that isn't in the nooze because it doesn't support the narrative that there is nothing to see here...

I wonder if the story will suddenly and automagically change that there were no federal agents on board? By the way, whether the ship was tied to the internet or not, there is still the power outages that "mysteriously" occurred and no one has talked about wireless/radio wave possibilities. The fact that it was reported that a "criminal case" has been opened leads me to believe that at least someone else also believes that there is a possibility of nefarious activity rather than the narrative that it was all "accidental".

It's been in the nooze, in small print. I see it because I'm looking for things like that.

It means little. The FBI is both corrupt and stupid, institutionally. This could be to distract people from what they're doing to re-rig the election system; it could be to salve the idiots; it could be because they know nothing. It could even be because there in fact are suspicious persons in the crew. Of course that begs the question why they aren't just arrested pending further investigation, but using logic with Deep State minds is an exercise in insanity.

Yesterday it was in the nooze, again in small type, buried low on less-popular nooze pages like Citizen Free Press...of just how often it is that cargo ships have power problems. There were reportedly over 2000 incidents last year alone...not that many when you consider all the shipping traffic, but each incident represents an emergency akin to fire or a breach of the hull.

Most of the time it will happen in the open seas, occasionally in port. It's dangerous but not overly so. Plenty of room even in sea shipping lanes.

Right now, neither one of us have any facts - only conjecture. I'm far less suspicious of this than many. What I'm alarmed by, and what is not being addressed, is how much PRESSURE the Ship's Master got from the operators and owners of that ship, to make scheduled departure, when he knew electrical problems had surfaced and repairs were untested, or maybe not made.

That pressure, and the Captain's choice, is what I'd be focusing on.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next