Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field

+2
2cent
Red Lily
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field - Page 2 Empty Re: The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:56 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Lot of hostility tonight.

Or perhaps, leftover holiday spirits?

Are still worming yourself with ivermectin ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field - Page 2 Empty Re: The immediate response to Hamlin's collapse on the field

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:04 pm

vege57 wrote:

No, I'm still myocarditis free.

And also not infected with Beer Cooties.

How EVER could that be, when EVERYONE is infected with the newest and greatest release?

I have many hygenic precautions - and all of them mocked by the Medical Authorities who smirk, behind their hands, at the rising death tolls.

You do what you like.

I'm taking care of business the best way I know how.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:08 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

No, I'm still myocarditis free.

And also not infected with Beer Cooties.

How EVER could that be, when EVERYONE is infected with the newest and greatest release?

I have many hygenic precautions - and all of them mocked by the Medical Authorities who smirk, behind their hands, at the rising death tolls.

You do what you like.

I'm taking care of business the best way I know how.

I haven't had it myself, I take no precautions , and I probably get out and about more than you do, But given time we will all get it

"""I have many hygenic precautions """

What may they be ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:13 pm

I'm a fastidious hand washer, A bit of OCD, nothing to do with the fear of catching anything , just don't like dust and dirt and oil on my hands
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Needs to be said, and I HAVE SAID IT several times in the past.

He got immediate treatment.   That was wonderful.    But let's say you collapsed like he did, on the street.  or even right next to a hospital.  WOULD YOU get the same immediate response and treatment.  You know damn well you wouldn't.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/01/07/the-unpopular-damar-hamlin-take-that-needs-to-be-said-n522199

Not just because of the proximity of help needed..and he was LUCKY beyond words...but also because..you're nobody.

And nobody in this country gets the treatment and immediate response that these elites get...and i'm calling Hamlin an elite because HE IS.   So are entertainers, politicians OH YES ESPECIALLY POLITICIANS...and you're not.  You are not in that club.  

BUT the thing is...... YOU are not even getting the level of care that you might have been getting....5 years ago. and especially  NOT TWO YEARS AGO.

""But let's say you collapsed like he did, on the street.  or even right next to a hospital.  WOULD YOU get the same immediate response and treatment. ""

Most definitely , other wise you are implying that all health care professionals don't give a fuck and that would be delusional  
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:29 pm

I'd expect the same medical care and I'd certainly get it. I just wouldn't get the same media coverage and wouldn't want it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:34 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'd expect the same medical care and I'd certainly get it.  I just wouldn't get the same media coverage and wouldn't want it.

If its different in the US its because that is the system that the US public have created , If you fall over in the street a hospital would have no idea if you had insurance, they would scape you off the road and treat you,, well until they found they couldn't bill you for it lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:47 pm

My cousin's wife suffered a cerebral hemmorhage in Los Angeles about 2 decades ago. She was in the hospital for just a few days before they took her off life support.

He got a bill for $250,000! affraid
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:49 pm

Red Lily wrote:My cousin's wife suffered a cerebral hemmorhage in Los Angeles about 2 decades ago.  She was in the hospital for just a few days before they took her off life support.

He got a bill for $250,000!  affraid

Thats very tragic RIP, but how do you justify 250k for a few days, I hope he didn't pay it
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:My cousin's wife suffered a cerebral hemmorhage in Los Angeles about 2 decades ago.  She was in the hospital for just a few days before they took her off life support.

He got a bill for $250,000!  affraid

Thats very tragic RIP, but how do you justify 250k for a few days, I hope he didn't pay it

Thanks. It was so long ago I can't remember if she was there for 3 or 5 days.  It was certainly less than a week.  But $250,000?  Jaw Drop

The company he worked for paid the bill and it cost another $80,000 to fly her home.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next