Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

+4
vege57
2cent
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries - Page 3 Empty Re: American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

Post by vege57 Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:45 pm

JMWinPR wrote:There is a reason why no one has ever discovered a cave drawing of a salad

Because they were American cave dwellers ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries - Page 3 Empty Re: American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

Post by vege57 Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:48 pm

You see so many vids with overweight Americans , Its go to be the fast food industry
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:51 pm

In NZ fast food is driven by Maoris and pacific islanders , and they are a burden on our health system, the contribute the least and take the most
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:25 am

The little Sicilan made my favorite for little Christmas (Epiphany) the other night - chicken parmigiana. She bought up the fact that she used free range chicks and me being me asked her what the difference was between locked up and running around out of control so she educated me .
I had 2 helpings .

Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:42 am

Daily Bread wrote:The little Sicilan made my favorite for little Christmas (Epiphany) the other night - chicken parmigiana. She bought up the fact that she used free range chicks and me being me asked her what the difference was between locked up and running around out of control so she educated me .
I had 2 helpings .

I love that woman!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:06 am

Red Lily wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:The little Sicilan made my favorite for little Christmas (Epiphany) the other night - chicken parmigiana. She bought up the fact that she used free range chicks and me being me asked her what the difference was between locked up and running around out of control so she educated me .
I had 2 helpings .
Cause she's eyetalian or because she's just like you ? I like her because of the mini skirts she wore in High School . American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries - Page 3 2978660236

I love that woman!  
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:55 pm

I had 2 helpings .

Tell her to go for organic free range next time, Free range 'Per se' , only means that it has a little bit of dirt to run around on, it doesn't get its food from that space just gives its legs a little stretch
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3