Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

+4
vege57
2cent
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries Empty American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:27 pm

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries Empty Re: American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

Post by Red Lily Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:57 pm

I had to stop watching when I saw the chickens swinging around upside down.  Some of them looked like they were still alive.  Shocked
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries Empty Re: American Foods That Are Banned in Other Countries

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:11 pm

Red Lily wrote:I had to stop watching when I saw the chickens swinging around upside down.  Some of them looked like they were still alive.  Shocked
I'm not positive, but I think that's the way most chickens are killed in processing plants. They're hung, then employees break their necks as they pass by. American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries 553500953
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:18 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I had to stop watching when I saw the chickens swinging around upside down.  Some of them looked like they were still alive.  Shocked
I'm not positive, but I think that's the way most chickens are killed in processing plants.  They're hung, then employees break their necks as they pass by.  American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries 553500953

Sad
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:19 pm

Lololololololol.
If you ever go to a chicken processing plant, you'll never eat chicken again!
You ought to see the product on the floor that falls off the line.

That's the stuff you buy on sale! American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries 773625082

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:23 pm

Don't give me nightmares, I hate stuff like that. Sad
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:28 pm

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
I'm not positive, but I think that's the way most chickens are killed in processing plants.  They're hung, then employees break their necks as they pass by.  American Foods That Are  Banned in Other Countries 553500953

Sad
lol. No. The  heads are long cut off. Lololol.
Dats why i eat a lot of pork!

You wanna eat? Then don't complain. Lololololol

Hogs have their throats slit hanging upside down while still alive to drain all the blood. Then given a bolt shot gun to the head after the fact. A simple .22 will do it. Before or after the fact.

Been there many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:42 pm

Red Lily wrote:Don't give me nightmares, I hate stuff like that.  Sad
I'm just telling the truth.

A chicken will jump around long after you ring it's neck or cut it off!
But fresh frog legs are the best of the worst!

They will contract and jump around in a pot of oil, spewing it and burn you!
I've seen some completely jump out of the pot and onto to floor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:53 pm

Many years ago when I moved to the country I had to drive past the local abattoir and the pitiful screams and smell emanating from the place made me sick to my stomach.  To say nothing of the stories I heard about the vicious and horrible people who worked there and enjoyed their work.

I decided then and there that if I can't raise and humanely kill my own animals for meat I don't deserve to eat it and I turned vegetarian.

I know I still wouldn't be able to kill animals and I do eat meat again but I appreciate where they come from and I go out of my way to buy free range chickens that have been certified humanely killed and are strictly monitored, free range eggs, sow stall free pork etc.

So shove it up your jumper as I'll complain as much as I want.  Razz
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:10 pm

Red Lily wrote:Many years ago when I moved to the country I had to drive past the local abattoir and the pitiful screams and smell emanating from the place made me sick to my stomach.  To say nothing of the stories I heard about the vicious and horrible people who worked there and enjoyed their work.

I decided then and there that if I can't raise and humanely kill my own animals for meat I don't deserve to eat it and I turned vegetarian.

I know I still wouldn't be able to kill animals and I do eat meat again but I appreciate where they come from and I go out of my way to buy free range chickens that have been certified humanely killed and are strictly monitored, free range eggs, sow stall free pork etc.

So shove it up your jumper as I'll complain as much as I want.  Razz

From your post alone, you could never kill a utility animal or an approved wild animal at home and humanely process it.
Humane raise, and kill always makes me laugh. It's a crock of shit.

It's like, "we dont have any problem killing our pets because we love them . Then eat them to gather their spirit ".

As you get older, it's harder to realize their purpose.

I like veggies, but I like meat more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next