Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China.

+2
Red Lily
Lummy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China. Empty Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China.

Post by Lummy Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:00 pm

Streets Deserted in China's Cities as New COVID Surge Looms

China is in the first of an expected three waves of COVID cases this winter, according to the country's chief epidemiologist, Wu Zunyou. Further waves will come as people follow the tradition of returning en masse to their home areas for the Lunar New Year holiday next month.
China has not reported any COVID deaths since Dec. 7, when it abruptly ended most restrictions key to a zero-COVID tolerance policy following unprecedented public protests. The strategy had been championed by President Xi Jinping.
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinas-cities-battle-first-wave-covid-surge-wider-spread-looms-2022-12-18/

If I were the Chinese, I would get rid of Xi  ASAP rather than suffer watching my countrymen go totally fuck-wit crazy killing themselves in suicides over another lock-up.

Last edited by Lummy on Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China. Empty Re: Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China.

Post by Lummy Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:02 pm

... as if Chinese and Russian television won't could make a television series out of it and call it, Jumping Out Windows.

It would likely be a big hit!
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China. Empty Re: Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China.

Post by Red Lily Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Mobile carriers allegedly lost 21 million subscribers during the early days of Covid in China. You can interpret that anyway you want but they report they have only 4 deaths per million due to Covid so if they have the lowest rate in the world (cough cough) they don't need lockdowns Lol.

Speaking of "jumping out windows" that's what they did with their pets in the early days. They thought they'd catch Covid from their cats and dogs and tossed them out of high rise windows.

They're a strange breed.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:04 pm

You cant escape covid , you can only lock down for so long, when you open up it hit strikes, From what im seeing NZ had 40000 cases over the last week
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:16 pm

According to my sister, her daughter's family all have the Wu flu. What rotten timing.

I agree that China would be better off to open up and let the virus run its course.
2cent
2cent

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:35 pm

I keep getting txts from the gov.

" Hey we are having a vaccine party come down and join us""

Unless they have a few spliff and a  truck load of woodies to wash it down, forget about it

I think its the original vaccine they a trying to peddle
vege57
vege57

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:40 pm

You don't even have to isolate here anymore if you have Covid. They advise you to stay home if you have acute symptoms but that's pretty much common sense for any virus or disease.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Red Lily wrote:You don't even have to isolate here anymore if you have Covid.  They advise you to stay home if you have acute symptoms but that's pretty much common sense for any virus or disease.

Im not sure what the rules are here, If I had it I would probable spend a couple of days at home
vege57
vege57

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:57 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:You don't even have to isolate here anymore if you have Covid.  They advise you to stay home if you have acute symptoms but that's pretty much common sense for any virus or disease.

Im not sure what the rules are here, If I had it I would probable spend a couple of days at home

I'd stay at home if I had acute symptoms of anything. I dislike crowds enough when I'm feeling good lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:21 pm

vege57 wrote:I keep getting txts from the gov.

" Hey we are having a vaccine party come down and join us""

Unless they have a few spliff and a  truck load of woodies to wash it down, forget about it

I think its the original vaccine they a trying to peddle
"Woodies to wash it down." Waves of Covid Attacks Anticipated in China. 773625082 If you only knew what a "woody" was here in the U.S.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next