Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Conservative Christians we MUST pray for wicked evil leaders

+5
Casey Jones
JMWinPR
RV
Crusader
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

As Conservative Christians we MUST pray for wicked evil leaders - Page 4 Empty Re: As Conservative Christians we MUST pray for wicked evil leaders

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:33 pm

I see few Christian traits displayed here.

I see hatred, abuse, a wish for harm on others, negative sick mentalities and a desire to kill.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

As Conservative Christians we MUST pray for wicked evil leaders - Page 4 Empty Re: As Conservative Christians we MUST pray for wicked evil leaders

Post by Crusader Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:44 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:I see few Christian traits displayed here.

I see hatred, abuse, a wish for harm on others, negative sick mentalities and a desire to kill.

You should try a narrower brush. Nobody here is perfect.   You included. Maybe you can point out these negative views and tell them why they are wrong. A drive by insult doesn't help your assertion and is just as unChristian as anything in this thread.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, RV and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:09 am

Crusader wrote:

You should try a narrower brush. Nobody here is perfect.   You included.  Maybe you can point out these negative views and tell them why they are wrong.  A drive by insult doesn't help your assertion and is just as unChristian as anything in this thread.

Maybe if he'd read the Bible, the part where "none are righteous, no not one", would sink in...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:08 am

He's no christian....he's one of those people that tolerance is their religion..tolerance of all perversion.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:10 pm

You "see" what you choose to and ignore what you don't. I would not expect someone like you to "see" ANYTHING that is Christian, Christ centered, biblical, factual, truthful, statistical or proven.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:38 pm

Really, point out one. Other than possibly my sarcastic F.A.T. there is nothing.
The only mentally ill sicko on this thread is you. And yes, you are subject to our prayers

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:14 pm

Christians have the GOd given right of self protection. I'm sure it would be a lot easier for people like squinty and his democrat/leftist buddies if we rolled over for their interpretation of scripture and let ourselves be murdered. It's not enough that they kill their own unborn.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:49 pm

You understand, right, that praying for your enemies does not mean you want God to bless them or to give them victory. What you are praying for is a softening of their hearts, opening of their eyes, the bending of their knee to the One True God and not be too late for repentence and salvation through Christ Jesus. okay...just checking.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:31 am

this is utter bullshit. as christians, we are to unify and protect eachother. not be lambs to the slaughter house. my suggestion is you stop drinking the fruit punch. one day your spiritual leader will order you to mass suicide. and at that time youll also comply. BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING SHEEP!
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:56 pm

jirqoadai wrote:this is utter bullshit. as christians, we are to unify and protect eachother. not be lambs to the slaughter house. my suggestion is you stop drinking the fruit punch. one day your spiritual leader will order you to mass suicide. and at that time youll also comply. BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING SHEEP!

jirqoadai Jones , the new messiah , lol!
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next