Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corona Virus Patents

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Corona Virus Patents Empty Corona Virus Patents

Post by RV Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:09 pm

I watched a video talking about how this virus was patented back in 2007 and did a little research. Guess what I found? There are at least three (3) U.S. Patents for the virus from back in 2007!

You can look them up if you don't believe me. Here are the U.S. patent numbers: 7279327, 7220852 & 7776521

This is a hoax folks & we've been had BIG time!

I'm told that there may be thousands more to confuse and hide the issue from the general public.

UPDATE:
I did a little more research and thought that I would print out the first page of the patents I found on Corona virus. It didn't take long and I was overwhelmed with the number of patents that there are. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of patents. That tells me that there is money to be made on the virus, testing, treatment and "vaccination".

Last edited by RV on Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding information to the post.)
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, montana, Jen, OneDumbBlonde and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Corona Virus Patents Empty Re: Corona Virus Patents

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:27 pm

Run and hide RV, you will have the alphabet men knockin ya door down any sec lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:31 pm

Checked it out, ya jumping the gun RV. covid19 inst the only corona virus in town mate, some are responsible for the common cold
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:47 pm

vege57 wrote:Run and hide RV, you will have the alphabet men knockin ya door down any sec Laugh out loud!

Really? I'm not familiar with the "alphabet men". Are they Democrats?
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:50 pm

vege57 wrote:Checked it out, ya jumping the gun RV. covid19 inst the only corona virus in town mate, some are responsible for the common cold

"Common cold" you say? Now why would there be a patent on something that occurs in nature? Apparently you weren't able to understand the writing on the patents.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm

RV wrote:
vege57 wrote:Checked it out, ya jumping the gun RV. covid19 inst the only corona virus in town mate, some are responsible for the common cold

"Common cold" you say? Now why would there be a patent on something that occurs in nature? Apparently you weren't able to understand the writing on the patents.

""Common cold"" Is a common term used to describe any number of sniffles one gets during the colder moths,

This is the patent, just because they use the word coronavirus doesnt make it covid19, at any point do they use they word covid19

A helper cell for producing an infectious, replication defective, coronavirus (or more generally nidovirus) particle cell comprises (a) a nidovirus permissive cell; (b) a nidovirus replicon RNA comprising the nidovirus packaging signal and a heterologous RNA sequence, wherein the replicon RNA further lacks a sequence encoding at least one nidovirus structural protein; and (c) at least one separate helper RNA encoding the at least one structural protein absent from the replicon RNA, the helper RNA(s) lacking the nidovirus packaging signal. The combined expression of the replicon RNA and the helper RNA in the nidovirus permissive cell produces an assembled nidovirus particle which comprises the heterologous RNA sequence, is able to infect a cell, and is unable to complete viral replication in the absence of the helper RNA due to the absence of the structural protein coding sequence in the packaged replicon. Compositions for use in making such helper cells, along with viral particles produced from such cells, compositions of such viral particles, and methods of making and using such viral particles, are also disclosed.
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:15 pm

RV you are like chicken little, an acorn has landed on your head and you think the sky is falling in lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:25 pm

covid-19 is a novel coronavirus, a novel coronaviras is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. The virus causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is not the same as the coronaviruses that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold.
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:19 pm

vege57 wrote:covid-19 is a novel coronavirus, a novel coronaviras is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. The virus causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is not the same as the coronaviruses that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold.

That's the liberal narrative anyway. It's interesting that we've supposedly had the cold virus for thousands of years yet, no one applied for a patent. Now that Corona Virus was created, liberals all want a patent for it. You can dismiss it if that's your jam but, I will continue to say it's odd.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:22 pm

vege57 wrote:RV you are like chicken little, an acorn has landed on your head and you think the sky is falling in Laugh out loud!

Right... Nothing to see here folks, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! There were no patents issued and there was no election fraud...

Last edited by RV on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next