Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense?

+7
Crusader
Calypso Jones
RV
vege57
EvilCat Breath
Red Lily
2cent
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense?

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:40 pm

2cent wrote:
EvilCat Breath wrote:Abortion is not a big issue with me.  I don't have to think about pregnancy either.  I'm just too old.

The reality is, most women will not sacrifice their lives for a pregnancy.  They just won't.   For whatever reason, contraception didn't work either in actuality or figuratively.  A ban on abortion will last only until women can beat the issue into mud.  They will never stop fighting for that autonomy.  Never.   They will find a way to end an unwanted pregnancy if they have to commit suicide to do it.
Correct.

Many people say that abortion is a sin against God.  God's Word in the Bible admonishes me not to judge the sin in another's heart.  Judgement is His.   So, I won't.   It belongs between the woman and the Lord.  We're I to judge, that would be between me and the Lord.  Frankly, I don't need that stress.  
We, as humans, were commanded by God TO judge others.  Just not to expect to NOT be judged, in return.  

""We, as humans, were commanded by God TO judge others.""

Does he command, or just ask you politely ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense?

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:41 pm

Maybe I am religious and just don't know it,

Cause Im one of the most judgmental people I know
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:39 pm

I have two children and five Grand-Children. There is not even one of them that wasn't loved and wanted 100%. The concept of dismembering ANY of them before they were born is horrible. To label that as "healthcare" is about as far as one can get from the truth.

If someone cannot afford to have or support a child, they have no business being intimate with a person of the opposite sex! This is not rocket science.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:53 pm

RV wrote:I have two children and five Grand-Children. There is not even one of them that wasn't loved and wanted 100%. The concept of dismembering ANY of them before they were born is horrible. To label that as "healthcare" is about as far as one can get from the truth.

If someone cannot afford to have or support a child, they have no business being intimate with a person of the opposite sex! This is not rocket science.

My X's sister in-law almost went to full term . They didn't have any early pregnancy scans , but about 7 months they became concerned something wasn't right , they did a scan and some tests and found the fetus was deformed , not sure about the exact nature of it , the decision was made to induce the birth at 8 months , because of the nature of the deformities . the decision was made not to treat it and it died within a few minutes of birth, , They gave it a name and buried it in the same grave as its grandfather ..
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:11 am

vege57 wrote:
EvilCat Breath wrote:Abortion is not a big issue with me.  I don't have to think about pregnancy either.  I'm just too old.

The reality is, most women will not sacrifice their lives for a pregnancy.  They just won't.   For whatever reason, contraception didn't work either in actuality or figuratively.  A ban on abortion will last only until women can beat the issue into mud.  They will never stop fighting for that autonomy.  Never.   They will find a way to end an unwanted pregnancy if they have to commit suicide to do it.

Many people say that abortion is a sin against God.  God's Word in the Bible admonishes me not to judge the sin in another's heart.  Judgement is His.   So, I won't.   It belongs between the woman and the Lord.  We're I to judge, that would be between me and the Lord.  Frankly, I don't need that stress.  

""I don't have to think about pregnancy either.  I'm just too old.""

I thought you were a male, I'll have to be more polite in my responses to you going forward

Ha! Well THAT didn't stop your rudeness to Elizabeth. JUST saying.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:13 am

It is my opinion that the abortion issue will not hurt the repunks. sure some women will still be having cows over it and will vote against repunks. but it won't matter. Why do i think that? no summer of blood.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:18 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

I thought you were a male, I'll have to be more polite in my responses to you going forward

Ha!  Well THAT didn't stop your rudeness to Elizabeth.  JUST saying.

She made some rather offensive posts directed at me , and did call her a cunt, for which I apologised on a couple of occasions, I understand my comment was out of line , I can only throw myself on the sword so many times , she had a potty mouth on her
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:39 am

vege57 wrote:

What kind of self respecting guy would include the word "Cat" in his screen name? Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense? - Page 2 1435984250
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:53 am

Crusader wrote:
vege57 wrote:

I had a couple of female ids in the early times , its an art lol

What kind of self respecting guy would include the word "Cat" in his screen name? Do You Guys Buy this Nonsense? - Page 2 1435984250

A pussie lol

Its a good point you make Tex , sometime you run with your first impressions then don't analyze them after that ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:56 am

I had a couple of female id's in the early days , you get into the zone and it works lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next