Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well this isn't good news..catholic prophet says anti christ is here

+2
vege57
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well this isn't good news..catholic prophet says anti christ is here - Page 2 Empty Re: Well this isn't good news..catholic prophet says anti christ is here

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:34 am

https://davidtue.com/antichrist-every-generation/

https://www.learnreligions.com/who-is-the-antichrist-700629
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Well this isn't good news..catholic prophet says anti christ is here - Page 2 Empty Re: Well this isn't good news..catholic prophet says anti christ is here

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:53 pm

JMWinPR wrote:Pope Francis

Good point. If the Antichrist arrives, probably the Pope will be the LAST to know. Unless the Antichrist comes AS the Pope, which would explain a lot.

There used to be an old joke: The Pope is relaxing in his quarters in the Vatican, one evening, and a scribe charges in.

"Holy Father! It's...it's terrible...it's wonderful...it's unbelievable..."

"Slow down, my son. Tell me slowly. What has happened?"

"It's Jesus! He's come back to the world...he's on the phone, and he wants to talk to YOU!"

"Bless me...that's GREAT! That's the most blessed news we'll ever have! What could be terrible or unbelievable about THAT?"

"You see, Holy Father...the phone call is coming from Salt Lake City."
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 14, 2023 8:37 am

It's a safe prophecy since satan has to keep a minimum of three, i'd think although i am not satan, anti christs ready to go at all times since no one not even Christ Jesus knows the appointed time.

and it maybe that all the above mentioned are prime candidates waiting in the wings...but they gone die at some point...and there has to be new ones to take their places in case. newsome is attractive enough...not in my opinion but then i'm not a leftist woman.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2