Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catholic Fake News Came Before Trump Fake News

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Catholic Fake News Came Before Trump Fake News Empty Re: Catholic Fake News Came Before Trump Fake News

Post by RV Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:59 pm

This is an interesting perspective. I have often wondered why there wasn't more prosecutions, more investigations and more arrests since the narrative was that the Catholic church was FULL of pedophiles. The narrative was that the Catholic church would not cooperate with law enforcement nor investigations. The media even reported that the Catholic Church was covering up and protecting priests who were guilty. The narrative also was that supposedly the Catholic church paid millions of dollars to victims. Interestingly enough, the story has died in the past several years.

There has been no follow up, no stories about the end results and no further information about what was found. Now I understand that the names of victims are not to be released however, numbers could be released which do not give names or addresses out.

I have no doubt that this was blown out of proportion and that there was an ulterior motive to all of this. It just seems to me that there should be some follow up to this and release of information as to what actually happened, how many actual victims there were, how much money was paid out and how many actual prosecutions there were. Once again, truth and transparency will reveal what the truth is about all this.

It seems to me that the Catholic church itself could shine the light on this and show what is true and what is not true.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Great American likes this post

Back to top Go down

Catholic Fake News Came Before Trump Fake News Empty Re: Catholic Fake News Came Before Trump Fake News

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:39 pm

maybe because most of the catholic hierarchy is in cahoots with the corrupt left of this world?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down