Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crawling/flying protein PBS premiers BUGS for US!!

+4
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crawling/flying protein PBS premiers BUGS for US!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Crawling/flying protein PBS premiers BUGS for US!!

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:27 pm

Crawling/flying protein PBS premiers BUGS for US!! - Page 8 Foxi6LWWABYQ6VJ?format=jpg&name=small

i think she was a bug in a previous life.

this is a perfect picture of blissful insanity. Know that person 2cent always talked about as being crazy is like being dead, everyone else knows it but you don't. I paraphase but you get the picture.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Crawling/flying protein PBS premiers BUGS for US!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Crawling/flying protein PBS premiers BUGS for US!!

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:36 pm

Biden Executive order lays foundation for killer lab created 'food'.

https://discernreport.com/executive-order-lays-foundation-for-lab-created-foods/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:04 am

I honestly don't think people are gonna go for it.

The injuries and deaths over the Clot Shot are braking records not thought possible.

People are starting to wake up, and starting not to trust these control-freak psychopaths.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:36 am

Casey Jones wrote:I honestly don't think people are gonna go for it.

The injuries and deaths over the Clot Shot are braking records not thought possible.

People are starting to wake up, and starting not to trust these control-freak psychopaths.

Hope youre right. I will eat Veggie Burgers and years ago i think burger king had one that wasn't bad in my opinion. But that was MY choice.

Nowadays...these new products..the plant based...i don't know what they've changed but they've changed and not for the better. Always check your ingredients list on product for alternative names for Cricket meal, etc.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:48 pm

you may want to ditch your ramen noodles after this.

https://rumble.com/v4hm7eh-you-might-not-want-to-watch-this-if-youve-ever-eaten-ramen-noodles.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:50 pm

Okay, can you give me the Cliff Notes version?

I have a package of individual Ramen noodles in my emergency-food store.

I didn't buy them. My mother did - on someone's advice, when she was towards the end, with cancer drugs making her not-hungry. I think she took one out of the package.

I have about 11 more. Long past their expiry date; but that stuff never goes bad...goes worse than it is, fresh.

Why would I not eat it, if I'm starving?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:55 pm

well you can. IN the video, the person opens up a package of ramen breaks it open and puts it under enhanced vision and there are actual live critters crawling IN IT. Probably cooking it will do the trick. besides, the fda allows 4% mouse droppings and insect parts in your chocolate..... just put it out of your mind and that's not hard to do if you're starving.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:57 pm

Hmmm.

That would probably depend on the brand, the lot, the period manufactured.

The multi-cup package I have is probably about 20 years old. So, Woke relaxations on cleanliness probably aren't a factor.

I'm diabetic; and noodles are not good for me. So I'll have to really be starving before I hit that stuff...in which case I think the quality will be of second consideration.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:22 pm

Boil that SOB for five minutes and enjoy the extrra protein.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:23 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Boil that SOB for five minutes and enjoy the extrra protein.

Beats dog food, I guess.

Or, alternatively...boiled dog...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next