Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare Lobster Saved from Seafood Resaurant

+2
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rare Lobster Saved from Seafood Resaurant - Page 3 Empty Re: Rare Lobster Saved from Seafood Resaurant

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:16 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:i always understood lake peigneur used to be the best. untill it went saltwater that is.
This is downright couyon(stupid)  . Nobody ever fished crawfish there.
It's just intentional misinformation.

But it was a spectacular event !

I was living in Lafayette at the time and glad I wasn't on the lake or it's banks.
allow me to interpret." ill be dammed if i was ever invited to collect crawfish there. " it looks like all the before it happened info has been scrapped. i cant even find a " before " outline of the shoreline. hell. i cant even find out how long the drill string was before it got stuck. can you tell us Hawk which plants are best for them to hunt between? curious minds wish to know.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Rare Lobster Saved from Seafood Resaurant - Page 3 Empty Re: Rare Lobster Saved from Seafood Resaurant

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:03 am

what were the locals combing for that the french saw at the lake? or were the french trying to discribe netting crawfish in between plants?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3