Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPE for the Vaxx injured

+3
2cent
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOPE for the Vaxx injured - Page 2 Empty Re: HOPE for the Vaxx injured

Post by Crusader Mon May 30, 2022 10:02 pm

My work wants to force me to take the jab, but enough of us are refusing that they cannot afford to lose us. We are already working 55+ hours per week. They just have to juggle us a little to make sure that the sites with jab requirements get engineers with jabs already.

My boss once tried to get me to forge a vaccination card for work sites, but I didn't feel comfortable lying to the FBI to work in their buildings. When I put it like that, he understood why I refused.
Crusader
Crusader

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 30, 2022 10:09 pm

After all we know, employers are still pushing this schitt.

Get your co-workers together, and demand the employer sign papers accepting FULL LIABILITY for any vaxx-related injury.  That will stop it.  It may get you all fired, but if he's that committed to the Jab, that will happen in the end, anyway.

Look up "Bob Stone."  He's the pilot who had a cardiac arrest, result of myocarditis, while landing his commercial airliner.  There were medical personnel and a shock paddle set on the plane, which is how it is he survived.

You have to search with Yandex search engine - ALL the US search engines have scrubbed searches.  But he's talked with Stew Peters about it - and on Rumble, his personal video and account, are still up.

I don't have the Rumble link directly, but here is a link that has it embedded:

https://lorphicweb.com/mainstream-media-covers-up-pilot-cardiac-arrest-because-they-dont-want-to-create-vaccine-hesitancy/

Stone relates how he tried to resist but was threatened with his job. Which he's lost, now, anyway - with his heart condition, he's unfit to fly.

That could happen to you, also. Long hours of driving are almost as dangerous, if you've got a heart condition, result of the Goo.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon May 30, 2022 10:25 pm

Casey Jones wrote:What I see building, is a push to try the CRISPR gene-editing procedure.  Which has been proposed for several years but which was vehemently opposed by Christian leaders and many scientists.

Forgive me, I don't know much about it, beyond the name, CRISPR, and that it is gene editing/modification.

But I've read that this whole mRNA cluster-fark, may have been done, at least in part, to panic the masses, and remove legal and moral objections to this procedure.

Which of course, fast-tracks Klaus' dream of TRANSHUMANISM - docile zombies who don't think what Klaus and his Davos friends don't want them to think.

I don't want to dash the hopes of those who've unwisely gotten the Jabs; but I think at this point, we're in a hole and we're just digging deeper.  And the persons actually doing the digging, WANT more destruction...want to play God.  Want us to be reduced to their pets, or salt-mine slaves, or destroyed.  I think the only option is to put the brakes on it, NOW - and start with the hangings of the perps.

""I don't want to dash the hopes of those who've unwisely gotten the Jabs""

Fear not Casey, 90% of the NZ population were double jabbed, And people are not falling over dead, There are no hopes to be dashed lol
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 30, 2022 10:28 pm

im still a bit perplexed. the most regulated thing in your country, invasive species, and you claim no bee keeper would dare step on your land. yet you folded like a lawn chair when it came to getting jabbed twice.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 30, 2022 10:36 pm

Billy the Kid here is telling us a different story.

I suspect many batches were saline. If that's what went to your area...count your blessings. But it seems that often the effects take years to manifest.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon May 30, 2022 10:38 pm

jirqoadai wrote:im still a bit perplexed. the most regulated thing in your country, invasive species, and you claim no bee keeper would dare step on your land. yet you folded like a lawn chair when it came to getting jabbed twice.

Again you are being a little economic with the facts, i think you are referring to comments I made regarding AFB ,and the inspection regime,?

And I have made my reasons for getting vaxed very clear, It was a decision based on the reality that it would have an impact on what activates I could do,

My general feeling is that I would rather not have one , But it served its purpose
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon May 30, 2022 10:40 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Billy the Kid here is telling us a different story.

I suspect many batches were saline.  If that's what went to your area...count your blessings.  But it seems that often the effects take years to manifest.

""But it seems that often the effects take years to manifest.""

And years haven't passed have they, so that's a croc of shit lol
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 30, 2022 10:41 pm

Yeah, whatever, dood.

I have a saying I live by - "The Truth Will Out." And de Nile, ain't a river in Egypt.

Facts are coming in, and they only point one way.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon May 30, 2022 10:46 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Yeah, whatever, dood.

I have a saying I live by - "The Truth Will Out."  And de Nile, ain't a river in Egypt.

Facts are coming in, and they only point one way.

The facts will prove you wrong , Just sayin lol

My health has never been so good,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 31, 2022 11:18 pm

Maybe you have not gotten THE covid VaxX.  now that IS possible.    Then again...maybe you really haven't done anything to exert yourself. That's good so far...and maybe nothing WILL affect you for whatever reason...but the fact is...it is affecting other people in very bad ways.  Yet since you're fine (so far) it seems to be okay that these people are suffering ill health or death. ?????????????

Fact is again that these so called experts did this to all of us. and they did it intentionally. Personally. I don't think they should be able to get away with that. It's like...Okay. Mengele didn't get my children so i'm not going to worry or demand justice for the parents of the kids that he did do HORRID experiments.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue May 31, 2022 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next