Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope this isn't a valid prediction

4 posters

Go down

I hope this isn't a valid prediction Empty I hope this isn't a valid prediction

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 2:23 pm

My thought is that as the country opens up, stops wearing masks, gets the vax.......people are starting to feel relieved.

As the next flu season ramps up, it will be a particularly bad one........ a virulent covid version that the vax doesn't cover. Those who have taken the vax will seem to have the worst version of this new covid. There will be lots of deaths as a result.

The vax was not benign... is not benign.
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

I hope this isn't a valid prediction Empty Re: I hope this isn't a valid prediction

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 2:33 pm

It will be interesting to watch.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

I hope this isn't a valid prediction Empty Re: I hope this isn't a valid prediction

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 2:58 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:It will be interesting to watch.
Three of my four children have taken the vax. I don't know about the fourth. My husband and I are resisting and will continue to resist.. I hope the vax is safe. I don't trust that it is.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 3:22 pm

None of mine will take it and my daughter will leave Virginia if forced. She won't be though...what they're not telling parents is that you can opt your child out of the HPV vaxx and the covid vaxx.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Next flu season i will be doing my usual...that is...supplements AND Thieves essential oil plus keeping my hands clean. but i WON"T be taking that covid scam vaxx.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 4:21 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Next flu season i will be doing my usual...that is...supplements AND Thieves essential oil plus keeping my hands clean.  but i WON"T be taking that covid scam vaxx.
Same here.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon May 31, 2021 5:48 pm

It sucks that I'm becoming an anti-vaxxer, but with new types of untested vaccines being released I don't know that I can trust any vaccine coming out now. I've had covid antibodies for 11 months now and I will depend on them instead any covid vaccines for a while. I want to give the current vaccines a couple of years to reveal any flaws or delayed side effects.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon May 31, 2021 6:59 pm

Crusader wrote:It sucks that I'm becoming an anti-vaxxer, but with new types of untested vaccines being released I don't know that I can trust any vaccine coming out now.  I've had covid antibodies for 11 months now and I will depend on them instead any covid vaccines for a while.  I want to give the current vaccines a couple of years to reveal any flaws or delayed side effects.
@Crusader, you're not anti-vax, you're "PRO-CHOICE." I hope this isn't a valid prediction 981681394
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 pm

I have got to remember that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down