Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supply chain disaster! Baby formula vanishes from store shelves Online $43 cans now selling for $100

+4
Lummy
billy the kid
Calypso Jones
Crusader
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Supply chain disaster! Baby formula vanishes from store shelves Online $43 cans now selling for $100 - Page 3 Empty Re: Supply chain disaster! Baby formula vanishes from store shelves Online $43 cans now selling for $100

Post by Abby08 Fri May 13, 2022 10:00 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:
billy the kid wrote:I can vividly remember my late wife going into chemists and doctors
pulling her hair out, seeking some help to get them to sleep at nite
as all they wanted was more stories to be read...
We were encouraged even to take them for a walk (at the age of 2)
just before bedtime...
People would look at her as though she was from outer space....
Then the lightbulb moment of the malt additive....
Although I must admit I still had difficulty getting them off to
bed when they were five.....
But thats typical I think.......

I've known many mothers to rub alcohol on their babies gums when they were teething.
And many mothers using essential  oils to give babies a tummy/chest rub to get them calmed and sleeping when they had colic, etc....

of course you mean liquor or whiskey rather than 'alcohol' as in rubbing....only mentioning this because some one would read that and then poison their child with rubbing alcohol to soothe their gums.  Personally i used liquers.   tastier. with same result.  

When my daughter was teething, my MIL used Brandy on her gums.

Maybe that's why my daughter never drank and, thought the taste of alcohol was disgusting.
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Supply chain disaster! Baby formula vanishes from store shelves Online $43 cans now selling for $100 - Page 3 Empty Re: Supply chain disaster! Baby formula vanishes from store shelves Online $43 cans now selling for $100

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat May 14, 2022 1:15 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:
billy the kid wrote:I can vividly remember my late wife going into chemists and doctors
pulling her hair out, seeking some help to get them to sleep at nite
as all they wanted was more stories to be read...
We were encouraged even to take them for a walk (at the age of 2)
just before bedtime...
People would look at her as though she was from outer space....
Then the lightbulb moment of the malt additive....
Although I must admit I still had difficulty getting them off to
bed when they were five.....
But thats typical I think.......

I've known many mothers to rub alcohol on their babies gums when they were teething.
And many mothers using essential  oils to give babies a tummy/chest rub to get them calmed and sleeping when they had colic, etc....

of course you mean liquor or whiskey rather than 'alcohol' as in rubbing....only mentioning this because some one would read that and then poison their child with rubbing alcohol to soothe their gums.  Personally i used liquers.   tastier. with same result.  

Good point. Brings to mind when they accused Trump of saying to inject disinfectant to prevent covid....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 15, 2022 10:24 pm

EIGHT STATES ARE OUT OF BABY FORMULA! IS YOURS ON THE LIST?

https://threepercenternation.com/2022/05/14/eight-states-are-out-of-baby-formula-is-yours-on-the-list/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon May 16, 2022 7:10 pm

FDA Commisioner Califf on Baby Formula Shortage: ‘Within a Few Weeks We’ll Have Things Back to Normal’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/16/fda-commisioner-califf-on-baby-formula-shortage-within-a-few-weeks-well-have-things-back-to-normal/

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe it when I see it~
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 17, 2022 10:41 am

GOP rep says she saw ‘multiple stocked warehouses’ of baby formula on border, says Buttigieg told a ‘lie’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/16/gop-rep-says-she-saw-multiple-stocked-warehouses-of-baby-formula-on-border-trip-says-buttigieg-told-a-lie-1238647/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 17, 2022 11:43 am

Supply chain disaster! Baby formula vanishes from store shelves Online $43 cans now selling for $100 - Page 3 01G36F1GWJ0YY9EBHAFSWFH578
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 18, 2022 5:50 pm

Biden’s America: Two Children Just Hospitalized Thanks to Baby Formula Shortage

https://waynedupree.com/2022/05/baby-formula-shortage-hospital/?source=TPICI
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 19, 2022 6:10 pm

here's what the dems snuck into that baby formula package. 28,000,000 for FDA employees who caused the damn mess in the FIRST PLACE>

https://www.rightjournalism.com/heres-the-real-reason-why-192-rs-voted-against-dems-baby-formula-package/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu May 19, 2022 11:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:here's what the dems snuck into that baby formula package.  28,000,000 for FDA employees who caused the damn mess in the FIRST PLACE>

https://www.rightjournalism.com/heres-the-real-reason-why-192-rs-voted-against-dems-baby-formula-package/
I won't, but sometimes I want to go to tears I get so frustrated. Well, at least good on Rep. Masse:
Rep Massie R-Ky., took aim at the Federal Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, blaming the federal agencies for the shortages and prices of meat and baby formula.

“The @US_FDA has had the same impact on baby formula manufacturing as the @USDA has had on meat processing in the United States,” Massie said on Twitter Tuesday. “The US-duh and the F-duh are working every day to keep prices high and supply low, while making sure no new businesses can enter the market.”

Massie’s remarks come as the FDA and Abbott Nutrition neared an agreement to reopen a baby formula plant in Michigan that was shut down after a massive recall of formula in February.
Masse hit the nail on the head w/that emboldened remark. As in, from the OP article:
...including steps as be necessary to prevent fraudulent products from entering the United States market.
Uh huh: Define "fraudulent." Sounds like Ivermectin all over again, don't it?

2cent
2cent

jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3