Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

+3
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 3 Empty Re: HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:44 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Even worse than garbage.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/lab-grown-meat-is-made-of-cancer

Lab-Grown “Meat” is Made of “Immortalized” Cancer Cells
This excellent Bloomberg article clarifies that all lab meat is grown as immortalized tumor cells. As the article explains, these same cells are used to produce traditional vaccines.

Thank the biotech revolution. Under the right conditions, animal cells can be grown in a petri dish, or even at scale in factories full of stainless-steel drums. For decades, companies such as Pfizer Inc. and Johnson & Johnson have cultured large volumes of cells to produce vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and other biotherapeutics. Now the idea is that we might as well eat these cells, too.

What are these cells?

The big honking asterisk is that normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies, including the Big Three, are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally. Immortalized cells are a staple of medical research, but they are, technically speaking, precancerous and can be, in some cases, fully cancerous.

The article puts a “human face” on some of these cell lines, for example, the “HeLa line” made from the cervical cancer of Henrietta Lacks:

That’s where immortalized cells come in. They’ve been used in medical research since the early 1950s, when the first and most famous immortal cell line—derived from the cervical cancer cells of a woman named Henrietta Lacks—was successfully grown in a lab.

This is  feakin' disgustin' and know this..the elites will NOT be eating lab grown 'meat'.

Remember when you were a kid?  You'd want to eat that breakfast cereal advertised on the Saturday-morning cartoons.  Or have a McDonalds hamburger.

Your grandmother, probably, told you that food was filth - it will kill you.  Stick to eggs and oatmeal, and have a nice slice of beef for dinner.  Here, at home.   From the butcher's shop down the street.

The Elites were no-doubt told that, too...but they didn't take it as excessive caution.  These Satanic rotters, took it as a nifty idea to rub out the Deplorables.

I have never been a fan of cereal except occassionally as a vehicle for milk and fruit or Grapenuts in my yogurt for crunch...but i get what you mean. HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 3 3561531328
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 3 Empty Re: HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Daily Bread Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:25 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Shoot um. Skin um. Gut um. Cut the legs off. Cut the bodies into manageable portions.  

Season. Brown in a little oil or water.
Braise or smother.

And....... cook some rice!

Mmmm,mmmm, mmmm thats finger lickin good - except for that squirrel . The only diff between them and a rat is the tail . And that one tail that DB doesn't go for .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:25 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Shoot um. Skin um. Gut um. Cut the legs off. Cut the bodies into manageable portions.  

Braise or smother.

Mmmm,mmmm, mmmm thats finger lickin good - except for that squirrel . The only diff between them and a rat is the tail . And that one tail that DB doesn't go for .
Squirell is much more tastier than rabbit. A little tougher but very sweet meat!
Rabbits have more meat and are very easy to skin and gut but not quite as tasty..

A squirell is a bitch to skin. Even if you know all the secrets. Lol

When I was growing up, all we had was orange fox squirrels. Kill 8 of those and you could feed a lot of people.
Now the cat (gray) squirrels have taken over.

They are much smaller and harder to skin at any age.

A fox squirrel will hide. I.e.:go around the other side of the tree.
A damn cat squirrel will haul ass running through the trees. Making you run , too! To try to kill it . And making you use up all your shotgun shells missing. Evil or Very Mad HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 3 773625082

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:01 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Braise or smother.

Squirell is much more tastier than rabbit. A little tougher but very sweet meat!
Rabbits have more meat and are very easy to skin and gut but not quite as tasty..

When I was growing up, all we had was orange fox squirrels.  Kill 8 of those and you could feed a lot of people.

A damn cat squirrel will haul ass running through the trees. Making you run , too! To try to kill it . And making you use up all your shotgun shells missing.  Evil or Very Mad HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 3 773625082
I've had rabbit and it wasn't too tough but my mother in law used to marinade it for quite a while in her marinara sauce . Never went squirrel hunting but that shouldn't be too hard to catch them ? Just dangle your nuts in front of em .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:16 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Braise or smother.

When I was growing up, all we had was orange fox squirrels.  Kill 8 of those and you could feed a lot of people.

A damn cat squirrel will haul ass running through the trees. Making you run , too! To try to kill it . And making you use up all your shotgun shells missing.  Evil or Very Mad HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 3 773625082
I've had rabbit and it wasn't too tough but my mother in law used to marinade it for quite a while in her marinara sauce . Never went squirrel hunting but that shouldn't be too hard to catch them ? Just dangle your nuts in front of em .

Neither rabbit nor squirrel are tough if you brown and then cook them long enough. They fall off the bone.
I like both wild and tame rabbit.

I was in my independent supermarket about a month ago. They had tame rabbit, frozen. They were rather small and $32/each. Lol.

When I  lived in town,  a lady about 5 blocks away would bring me tame rabbit for free. They raised them . Be prepared if you ever try that! Lol. When I was a kid, the man across the street raised rabbits. Soon , his whole yard was cages. But there is good money in it if you can find a steady market yourself and not have to wholesale them to crooks.

Rabbit season is over here Tuesday th 28th. It's the last weekend.

My brother and nephew, and his friend have been cutting some of the weed patches behind the house. They killed 14 or 18 so far. It's record heat for 4 days in a row. 82 right now. So every time they kill 4 or 5 , they have to  stop to skin and gut them before they go bad.

My nephew brought me 2 cleaned rabbits. I cut them up and have them soaking in ice water in the fridge. Tomorrow,  I'll change the water .  Tuesday or Wed,  I'll make rabbit and smoked sausage gumbo.

Tonnerre et e'clair!  Mais ca c'est bon,  ouais!

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:26 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Braise or smother.

Lol. You hit the nail on the head.  

That's what I'm goin to do with the rabbit.

A SAUCE PIQUANT!  

A spicy sauce/gravy  that contains a predominate tomato presence.

It could be T sauce, paste, diced, stewed tomatoes are all of the above.
Can be independent or added to brown roux.

Thanks for the idea! @Daily Bread

Now I gotta go caught a turtle to make turtle sauce piquant,  the gran daddy of all sauce piquants!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:40 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Braise or smother.

A SAUCE PIQUANT!  

Thanks for the idea!  @Daily Bread

Now I gotta go caught a turtle to make turtle sauce piquant,  the gran daddy of all sauce piquants!
I had no idea I was eating rabbit Hawk ! My in laws were off the boat and I didn't understand a word of Italian when I first met them . What the hell did I know ? Im a kid from the Bronx and the only wildlife I saw outside of the zoo were rats the size of Pit bulls . I go over their house and he had rabbits all over the backyard ( a backyard with grass - I never even knew about grass ). And my future mother in law is constantly making red sauce with meat in it . I though it was pork and it was years later when I found out they were throwing rabbits in the pot . One day I walked into the backyard and there's my father in law looking like Marlon Brando after Sonny got capped at the toll booths . Something got in the yard and killed all his rabbits - it was like the St Valentines Day massacre .  He stopped breeding rabbits , mom started putting pork in the sauce and I started to enjoy my pasta again .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:02 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Braise or smother.

A SAUCE PIQUANT!  

Thanks for the idea!  @Daily Bread

I had no idea I was eating rabbit Hawk ! My in laws were off the boat and I didn't understand a word of Italian when I first met them . What the hell did I know ? Im a kid from the Bronx and the only wildlife I saw outside of the zoo were rats the size of Pit bulls . I go over their house and he had rabbits all over the backyard ( a backyard with grass - I never even knew about grass ). And my future mother in law is constantly making red sauce with meat in it . I though it was pork and it was years later when I found out they were throwing rabbits in the pot . One day I walked into the backyard and there's my father in law looking like Marlon Brando after Sonny got capped at the toll booths . Something got in the yard and killed all his rabbits - it was like the St Valentines Day massacre .  He stopped breeding rabbits , mom started putting pork in the sauce and I started to enjoy my pasta again .

Leanest, best tasting meat youll ever eat , my good friend.

You're my hero, @Daily Bread , you just don't realize it.

I'm not a huge history buff.
Only search that Bronx thing which both fascinates me and pisses me off at the same time.

You're the history man here. And that is what really counts to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:57 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:FDA approved Gates' fake meat for first time.  NO. THANKS.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-says-lab-grown-meat-safe-for-human-consumption_4868819.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

This will go over as well as plant based meats. ICK.

I just look at your links and know to ignore them
Then you ignore the truth.

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 pm

https://thelibertydaily.com/elitists-demonize-farming-while-investing-fake-food/

Elites are investing in fake meats/lab grown meats.

(SHTF Plan)—The ruling class and elitists of the planet have been demonizing farming while investing heavily in the fake food industry. Already, most of the grocery stores in the United States are full of food-like products that erode the health of human beings, but it doesn’t seem like the sociopaths who wield power will stop until we are all sick from what we eat.

Of course, the sociopaths who want nothing more than to rule over us, make us sick, and sell us the cure are sure to point out that this is all the fault of “climate change”. At the Aspen Ideas Climate, Bezos Earth Fund vice chair Lauren Sánchez announced an initial $60 million commitment to establish Bezos Centres for Sustainable Protein as part of the Bezos Earth Fund’s $1 billion commitment to food transformation.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3