Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH)

4 posters

Go down

“ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH) Empty “ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH)

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:30 pm

Thousands of furious freedom activists crashed the Vancouver Trade & Convention Center in Canada on Sunday, demanding the arrest of Bill Gates ahead of his keynote appearance at TED Talk, where he has previously outlined plans for depopulation through vaccines.

Here’s a rundown of footage captured in Vancouver:

HAPPENING NOW – several hundred protesters gather outside of Vancouver Convention Centre to rally against Bill Gates, and other TED talks speakers.

Full report coming soon to @RebelNewsOnline pic.twitter.com/4gtuybXjC4

— Matt “All My Haters Don’t Pray” Brevner (@MattBrevner) April 10, 2022

Vancouver shows up outside Bill Gates' Ted Talk to let him know his anti-virus software sucks 👇 pic.twitter.com/FiK6hMmKwt

— Don Wilson, LLB 🇨🇦 (@DNSWilson) April 11, 2022

“Bill Gates, you’re not welcome here.” A protest against globalism has gathered near the Vancouver Convention Centre were Bill Gates is scheduled to speak at the 2022 TED Conference. https://t.co/AxdZaUWh3V

— Hungry for Truth with Drea Humphrey (@DreaHumphrey) April 10, 2022

continued:
https://welovetrump.com/2022/04/11/arrest-bill-gates-massive-protest-outside-of-ted-talk-where-bill-gates-will-present-keynote-speech-watch/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

“ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH) Empty Re: “ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH)

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:31 pm

“ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH) ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdefending-gibraltar.net%2Fuploads%2Fdefault%2Foptimized%2F2X%2F5%2F5f745db6e4a59d8e27c5e154a31e1476ec37a5a7_2_1035x543
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

“ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH) Empty Re: “ARREST BILL GATES!” Massive Protest Outside of TED Talk Where Bill Gates Will Present Keynote Speech (WATCH)

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:48 pm

He should be imprisoned for crappy Microsoft, alone.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:33 pm

Your right ! I even got a virus from his software
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Your right ! I even got a virus from his software

Diud he give you the software vaccine for free?!

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:18 pm

I want them frightened of us. I want them terrified of being recognized in public.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:00 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I want them frightened of us.  I want them terrified of being recognized in public.
Its not the way we were bought up to act but this isnt the society our parents grew up in so we have to drop the gloves and do physical damage to them .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down