Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

+3
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Casey Jones Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:48 pm

Lummy wrote:As a traveling man, where do you get the best burger?

Best burger, at a reasonable cost, was Carl's Jr.

Best burger, outside of independent diners, is Five Guys. They charge for it, too.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:34 am

https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/jennifer-gates-living-in-51m-nyc-home-as-she-has-first-baby/

Globalistas and Bill Gates want you to eat bugs and fake meat, live in little smart communities, have no private means of transportation, own nothing but LOOK WHERE HIS DAUGHTER LIVES!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:09 am

Seems rather wasteful. Personally, i could get by in a 2 million dollar home just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Seems rather wasteful. Personally, i could get by in a 2 million dollar home just fine.

Ha! Know what my Buffalo home, bought in 2001, cost?

$52,000.

I could have borrowed much more; but I didn't want to be house-poor. Instead I was living below my social tolerances, with all kinds of irritants. Some from neighbors, most from Erie County government...and one, from a neighbor who was in government. Was the Town of Evans Housing Inspector - and when I went to fix issues on the house, he gave me a load of his schitt.

I didn't need no $300k house in a ritzy Cleveland suburb. And I was suspicious of putting that kind of money into ANY New York State property. I'd known the state and its issues, all my life; and I didn't trust where things were going.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/jennifer-gates-living-in-51m-nyc-home-as-she-has-first-baby/

Globalistas and Bill Gates want you to eat bugs and fake meat, live in little smart communities, have no private means of transportation, own nothing but LOOK WHERE HIS DAUGHTER LIVES!!!

Billy Gates is whiny, obnoxious, autistic...his computer products were and are garbage. In the past, they were accepted because there was no one else doing what he was doing. Because non-autistic businessmen didn't see it as a viable product.

Okay, he had a moment of genius. That's long over.

Now he's a misanthrope, a Malthusian, a pedophile, and someone who wants to reduce the population...with, and he said it, VACCINES! Yes, I'm going to take an injection engineered and promoted by a foundation controlled by a rich pedophile who thinks there are too many of "those people" on Earth. And he sees his role as fixing that problem.

The Western world is not safe until Gates' neck is in a noose.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:37 am

Even worse than garbage.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/lab-grown-meat-is-made-of-cancer

Lab-Grown “Meat” is Made of “Immortalized” Cancer Cells
This excellent Bloomberg article clarifies that all lab meat is grown as immortalized tumor cells. As the article explains, these same cells are used to produce traditional vaccines.

Thank the biotech revolution. Under the right conditions, animal cells can be grown in a petri dish, or even at scale in factories full of stainless-steel drums. For decades, companies such as Pfizer Inc. and Johnson & Johnson have cultured large volumes of cells to produce vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and other biotherapeutics. Now the idea is that we might as well eat these cells, too.

What are these cells?

The big honking asterisk is that normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies, including the Big Three, are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally. Immortalized cells are a staple of medical research, but they are, technically speaking, precancerous and can be, in some cases, fully cancerous.

The article puts a “human face” on some of these cell lines, for example, the “HeLa line” made from the cervical cancer of Henrietta Lacks:

That’s where immortalized cells come in. They’ve been used in medical research since the early 1950s, when the first and most famous immortal cell line—derived from the cervical cancer cells of a woman named Henrietta Lacks—was successfully grown in a lab.

This is feakin' disgustin' and know this..the elites will NOT be eating lab grown 'meat'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:49 am

God damn it.

Only real meat for me.
Gunna have to go back to eatin squirell and rabbit, with some Coon mixed in.

Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:01 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Even worse than garbage.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/lab-grown-meat-is-made-of-cancer

Lab-Grown “Meat” is Made of “Immortalized” Cancer Cells
This excellent Bloomberg article clarifies that all lab meat is grown as immortalized tumor cells. As the article explains, these same cells are used to produce traditional vaccines.

Thank the biotech revolution. Under the right conditions, animal cells can be grown in a petri dish, or even at scale in factories full of stainless-steel drums. For decades, companies such as Pfizer Inc. and Johnson & Johnson have cultured large volumes of cells to produce vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and other biotherapeutics. Now the idea is that we might as well eat these cells, too.

What are these cells?

The big honking asterisk is that normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies, including the Big Three, are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally. Immortalized cells are a staple of medical research, but they are, technically speaking, precancerous and can be, in some cases, fully cancerous.

The article puts a “human face” on some of these cell lines, for example, the “HeLa line” made from the cervical cancer of Henrietta Lacks:

That’s where immortalized cells come in. They’ve been used in medical research since the early 1950s, when the first and most famous immortal cell line—derived from the cervical cancer cells of a woman named Henrietta Lacks—was successfully grown in a lab.

This is  feakin' disgustin' and know this..the elites will NOT be eating lab grown 'meat'.

Remember when you were a kid? You'd want to eat that breakfast cereal advertised on the Saturday-morning cartoons. Or have a McDonalds hamburger.

Your grandmother, probably, told you that food was filth - it will kill you. Stick to eggs and oatmeal, and have a nice slice of beef for dinner. Here, at home. From the butcher's shop down the street.

The Elites were no-doubt told that, too...but they didn't take it as excessive caution. These Satanic rotters, took it as a nifty idea to rub out the Deplorables.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:03 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:God damn it.

Only real meat for me.
Gunna have to go back to eatin squirell and rabbit, with some Coon mixed in.

I'm gonna have to hit the bookstore - see if I can get some hard copies of the Foxfire books.

I've got an incomplete set, on my Kindle. Now, no longer supported by Amazon, but I have them on the thing.

But it won't last forever. And I have a feeling I'm gonna need that information, and soon.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:23 pm

Shoot um. Skin um. Gut um. Cut the legs off. Cut the bodies into manageable portions.

Season. Brown in a little oil or water.
Braise or smother.

And....... cook some rice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next