Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

+3
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! Empty HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:46 pm

It was a shock to a lot of people to learn that Bill Gates owned the most farmland in America, which then lead to more questions.

Why would Gates own the most farmland?

What is the reason for all of that?

Well, those questions were answered after Bill unveiled his lab-grown meat.

To control meat consumption.

How this works is really quite simple.

If livestock owners don’t have places to grow food for their animals to eat, they can’t keep the animals, and when the animals go bye-bye, in walks the “fake meat industry.”

continued:
https://threepercenternation.com/2022/04/22/ha-they-just-proved-that-bill-gates-fake-meat-is-pure-garbage/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! Empty Re: HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:10 am

FDA approved Gates' fake meat for first time. NO. THANKS.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-says-lab-grown-meat-safe-for-human-consumption_4868819.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

This will go over as well as plant based meats. ICK.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE! Empty Re: HA! THEY JUST PROVED THAT BILL GATES’ FAKE MEAT IS PURE GARBAGE!

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:48 am

Calypso Jones wrote:FDA approved Gates' fake meat for first time.  NO. THANKS.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-says-lab-grown-meat-safe-for-human-consumption_4868819.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

This will go over as well as plant based meats. ICK.

I just look at your links and know to ignore them

Sprintcyclist

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:01 pm

It really looks like americans are voting with their dollars. While i did find some beyond meat products quite palatable. I go right past them now since i know the globalist plan. and as a result i'm watching the prices decrease every week on these products. They just can't sell them. LOLOL

Way to Go Americans. We have more power than we think...than THEY thought.

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/04/fake-meat-impossible-beyond-burger-crash
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:03 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:It really looks like americans are voting with their dollars.   While i did find some beyond meat products quite palatable.  I go right past them now since i know the globalist plan.  and as a result i'm watching the prices decrease every week on these products.  They just can't sell them. LOLOL

Way to Go Americans.  We have more power than we think...than THEY thought.

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/04/fake-meat-impossible-beyond-burger-crash

No, they already have a plan in action.

Tax, regulate and starve out beef and chicken producers.

So we have to eat that filth.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:06 am

More wisdom by Elizabeth from the beyond, wherever and whatever it is ...

Keep pluggin', Elizabeth.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:10 am

If you want a great burger, I suggest Sonic or Dairy Queen. It's like going back to the 60s, as the quality is A+, IMHO.

Pittsburgh doesn't have a Sonic and DQ is rare, but then Pittsburgh has no class. It has worked hard to become classless since I've been here, anyway, like that's gong to happen. LOL.
Lummy
Lummy

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:05 pm

Lummy wrote:If you want a great burger, I suggest Sonic or Dairy Queen. It's like going back to the 60s, as the quality is A+, IMHO.

Pittsburgh doesn't have a Sonic and DQ is rare, but then Pittsburgh has no class. It has worked hard to become classless since I've been here, anyway, like that's gong to happen. LOL.

How long you lived in Pittsburgh?

I never lived there, but I spent three months there in Choo-Choo U. Learning to drive trains - half of it was classroom; and it was done at Conway Yard.

They had Eat 'N Park, which was a pretty-good Denny's or Friendly's impersonator. I thought they had a Sonic at that time, also (1998).

How about a Hardee's? Hardee's was taken over by Carl's; and they replaced the menu with Carl's Jr. Thickburgers. Which actually are pretty-damn good.

Hardee's and Carl's are the same restaurant, now - just broken down by states. States that Hardee's was in, kept the Hardee's name; Carl's Jr. kept its original territory.

We're on the edge - we have a Hardee's on the edge of town here, and when I took trains into Spokane, there were several Carl's there. Right down to the specials, same food.

Burgers are thicker than Wendy's used to be, before Dave Thomas had his coronary.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:06 pm

I should note that I haven't eaten in any hamburgery in years.

I can't have that kind of calorie intake, or carb intake.

For my rare at-home burgers, I use onions - and sugar-free ketchup. An independent brand, pretty good.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:41 pm

As a traveling man, where do you get the best burger?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next