Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

putin loses

+11
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
EvilCat Breath
Marxist_Marla
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
Red Lily
Wyatt Earp
Lummy
15 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

putin  loses - Page 17 Empty Re: putin loses

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:03 pm

Red Lily wrote:putin  loses - Page 17 2811932512   where's the nuclear bomb  affraid
the village southwest of Davydiv Brid.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:08 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:Theres no oil rig in the black sea. its all natural gas and condy. your Dr. Suess fables are comical though. you must be married to Nixy Knox.

You say potarto hes says potato
and you looked on yewtewb? be honest. you blew it off. i looked. its not an exploration platform. its not a production platform. looks like someones wet dream sitting near san diego cal.

To be honest its hard to get a real picture of what is happening over there
about three weeks before Mauripol finaly surrendered, the US said only 2,000 russians remained in that city. and now the US ( the left ) admits between 6 and 8 thousand russian soldiers are all thats on the right bank of the dnieper. grasp that.

Im not sure what your point is ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:10 pm

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:

You say potarto hes says potato
and you looked on yewtewb? be honest. you blew it off. i looked. its not an exploration platform. its not a production platform. looks like someones wet dream sitting near san diego cal.

about three weeks before Mauripol finaly surrendered, the US said only 2,000 russians remained in that city. and now the US ( the left ) admits between 6 and 8 thousand russian soldiers are all thats on the right bank of the dnieper. grasp that.

srsly? how can anyone be loosing when 2,000 can kill and capture 3,400 fortified troops?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 pm

how can anyone be loosing when 8k can fend off 22k?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:13 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:putin  loses - Page 17 2811932512   where's the nuclear bomb  affraid

Yet, with the worldwide politicization of this war, still no-one has heard about it except a select handful on YouTube. Mmmm yeah okay.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:14 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

srsly? how can anyone be loosing when 2,000 can kill and capture 3,400 fortified troops?

That was my point, its almost impossible to weed out the propaganda from the facts
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:17 pm

Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

Yet, with the worldwide politicization of this war, still no-one has heard about it except a select handful on YouTube.  Mmmm yeah okay.
did you look? it was on there. its been taken down now for over a week. next time i post something, you should look. instead of playing tiddlywinks with the democrats
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:20 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

Yet, with the worldwide politicization of this war, still no-one has heard about it except a select handful on YouTube.  Mmmm yeah okay.
did you look? it was on there. its been taken down now for over a week. next time i post something, you should look. instead of playing tiddlywinks with the democrats

If you had posted a link I may have looked.  But you didn't and never do. The democrats are hardly relevant to this.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

If you had posted a link I may have looked.  But you didn't and never do.  The democrats are hardly relevant to this.
thats comical. ( no, you did not post a lazy finger - brain , posting where all i had to do was to completely shut down my brain and open a link ). wake tfu soon. youre expecting someone to lead you by a nose ring.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:30 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

If you had posted a link I may have looked.  But you didn't and never do.  The democrats are hardly relevant to this.
thats comical. ( no, you did not post a lazy finger - brain , posting where all i had to do was to completely shut down my brain and open a link ). wake tfu soon. youre expecting someone to lead you by a nose ring.

I went and had a look when you made that post, Nothing came up, a link would have sealed the deal putin  loses - Page 17 2811932512
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next