Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

putin loses

+11
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
EvilCat Breath
Marxist_Marla
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Sprintcyclist
billy the kid
Red Lily
Wyatt Earp
Lummy
15 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

putin  loses - Page 10 Empty Re: putin loses

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri May 20, 2022 3:51 am

vege57 wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:

And your point is ?
that the vast majority of your media are complete and utter liars

I don't have a particular flavour of media I follow. and I certainly don't believe everything I read, Im open

Yes, that's a trait of people who are politically binomial.
They have a specific flavour of media, causes they might support, activities they might follow, car they might drive, etc, etc, etc, all according to which political bias they follow.
So anyone who does differently is from the 'other' political belief and therefore to be attacked.

Whereas many people think some of the things the right have done is good, some bad.
Some of the things the left have dome is good, some bad.

I sort of envy their simplistic thinking.

My political leanings are most definitely on the right. but I'm pragmatic enough to understand that we need safety net for the underperformers in society

The extremes of both systems have been trialed over time and failed, some middle ground needs to be found,

I am very much a righty.
More a capitalist, as I think it is closer to reality.

Over the recent years the gap between the rich and the poor has become untenable.
Apparently the CEO's in Aust got a 30ish % pay rise last year. They already get more than enough to live on anyway.
Normal workers got less than inflation, and they (me) do NOT get a lot.
We consider ourselves lucky if we have a house to live in.

Yes, some middle ground.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri May 20, 2022 5:50 am

i dont own any boots, so i wont wade in the bullshit that Sherman just belched. NO ONE can be a capitalist while being such a patsy for what is percieved as the common voice.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri May 20, 2022 8:26 am

Finland and Sweden have formally applied to join NATO.
The US will 'deter aggression' at this time.

Great news, thanks yet again the US

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri May 20, 2022 7:42 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i dont own any boots, so i wont wade in the bullshit that Sherman just belched. NO ONE can be a capitalist while being such a patsy for what is percieved as the common voice.

There are just realities you cant escape J
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat May 21, 2022 11:25 pm

...........  Colonel Denis Kozlov, who was guiding a pontoon ferry across the river at the time, was killed after Ukrainian forces launched missile strikes in the area.        .................

https://groundreport.in/who-was-denis-kozlov-russian-colonel-killed-in-ukraine/

Sprintcyclist

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sun May 22, 2022 9:37 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-russia-rewrites-art-hybrid-war
"Shoigu knows exactly which way the wind is blowing on the ground – for Ukrainian Armed Forces and UkroNazis alike. It’s not only the Azovstal debacle – and Kiev’s all-around army breakdown.

After the fall of Popasnaya – the crucial, most fortified Ukrainian stronghold in Donbass – the Russians and Donetsk/Luhansk forces have breached defenses along four different vectors to north, northwest, west and south. What’s left of the Ukrainian front is crumbling – fast, with a massive cauldron subdivided in a maze of mini-cauldrons: a military disaster the USG cannot possibly spin.

Now, in parallel, we can also expect full exposure – on overdrive – of the Pentagon bioweapons racket. The only “offer you can’t refuse” left to the USG would be to present something tangible to the Russians to avoid a full investigation.

That’s not gonna happen. Moscow is fully aware that going public with illegal work on banned biological weapons is an existential threat to the US Deep State. Especially when documents seized by the Russians show that Big Pharma – via Pfizer, Moderna, Merck and Gilead – was involved in several “experiments”. Fully exposing the whole maze, from the start, was one of Putin’s stated objectives."

billy the kid

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun May 22, 2022 10:38 pm

billy the kid wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-russia-rewrites-art-hybrid-war
"Shoigu knows exactly which way the wind is blowing on the ground – for Ukrainian Armed Forces and UkroNazis alike. It’s not only the Azovstal debacle – and Kiev’s all-around army breakdown.

After the fall of Popasnaya – the crucial, most fortified Ukrainian stronghold in Donbass – the Russians and Donetsk/Luhansk forces have breached defenses along four different vectors to north, northwest, west and south. What’s left of the Ukrainian front is crumbling – fast, with a massive cauldron subdivided in a maze of mini-cauldrons: a military disaster the USG cannot possibly spin.

Now, in parallel, we can also expect full exposure – on overdrive – of the Pentagon bioweapons racket. The only “offer you can’t refuse” left to the USG would be to present something tangible to the Russians to avoid a full investigation.

That’s not gonna happen. Moscow is fully aware that going public with illegal work on banned biological weapons is an existential threat to the US Deep State. Especially when documents seized by the Russians show that Big Pharma – via Pfizer, Moderna, Merck and Gilead – was involved in several “experiments”. Fully exposing the whole maze, from the start, was one of Putin’s stated objectives."

Given this is a punch up between a minnow and a superpower , one could argue the Ukrainians are holding their own ,?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 22, 2022 10:40 pm

us combat forces are in Krivoy Rog
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun May 22, 2022 10:43 pm

jirqoadai wrote:us combat forces are in Krivoy Rog