Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY

5 posters

Go down

Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY Empty Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY

Post by Lummy Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:58 pm

A New York disciplinary committee found that “there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020.”

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-suspended-from-practicing-law-in-ny-over-false-2020-election-claims-163226222.html

Wait a minute. Is it their place at this point to conclude that his statements were "false and misleading". Giulliani's allegations are nothing more or less than statements to be proven true or false. Seems that's how democrats proceed. Also, were they relevant -- or material to the case? Or did they just piss off a bunch of democrats?

I'm not a lawyer. What am I missing? The intent of the judicial system remains pretty clear: Get Trump at all costs. Isn't that relevant?
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY Empty Re: Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY

Post by RV Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Lummy wrote:
A New York disciplinary committee found that “there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020.”

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-suspended-from-practicing-law-in-ny-over-false-2020-election-claims-163226222.html

Wait a minute. Is it their place at this point to conclude that his statements were "false and misleading". Giulliani's allegations are nothing more or less than statements to be proven true or false. Seems that's how democrats proceed. Also, were they relevant -- or material to the case? Or did they just piss off a bunch of democrats?

I'm not a lawyer. What am I missing? The intent of the judicial system remains pretty clear: Get Trump at all costs. Isn't that relevant?

Wow, I am greatly surprised that NYC would do such a favor for a Trump supporter!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY Empty Re: Rudy Giulliani loses license to practice in NY

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:43 pm

There was a time when NY was the example for contracts etc for the whole country. Now they are a bunch of corrupt asses.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Not a good precedent to set imo.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:43 am

Democrats are lynching him, IMHO. I'm surprised aren't doing some sort of freak dance over it and that it isn't getting a lot more media attention, given how they love to gloat.
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:09 pm

We are at war and the republicans are not taking this seriously at all.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down