Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

+2
2cent
The Mariner
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!) - Page 4 Empty Re: *EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:36 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:I don't put my confidence in these people, in the first place.  Such as Elon Musk in this video/interview.  He struck me more as a giver than a taker.  My response is, "That's nice," and I move on.  There doesn't need to be any more to it than that.
except hes trying to concoct more elusive and outright ideas on how to steal YOUR tax dollars. but.......thats nice.
I forgot about his getting tax $$$ for Tesla.  Ewps.  But then, I take advantage of every tax break I can, so why shouldn't he?  

FWIW, I don't go for the crying bit.  There ain't no cryin' in baseball.  But I went and forgot all about it by time I typed a reply.

Still, you're overreacting.  
i dont think so. Musk is a globalist. Ted wasnt over reacting either.
Oh well.  I obviously don't have much of a memory, so there's nothing much for you to worry about.  

I dunno.  Maybe Musk's desire to take over Twitter is nothing but a huge ruse to get conservatives to trust him.  Then, he'll take over the world!
It'd almost be worth it, just to see the fools running Twitter now being slapped with a GREAT BIG MIDDLE FINGER
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4