Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

+2
2cent
The Mariner
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!) - Page 2 Empty Re: *EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:12 am

I don't know.   Just posting this cause i ran into it.  Didn't go looking.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/04/17/elon-musk-is-not-your-savior-n1589800

Much as we like heroes, need one, WANT one, i do know the foolishness of putting our faith in men rather than in God.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

The Mariner likes this post

Back to top Go down

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!) - Page 2 Empty Re: *EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

Post by The Mariner Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:46 am

I'm going to have to agree with Calypso. Putting Elon up or anyone else for that matter on a pedestal is not the way to go. That is what liberals do. George Floyd for example. We keep God first in all things everything else will be okay & we can then be thankful when something or someone good comes along or have comfort & wisdom to battle when evil comes along. Our faith, our trust needs to be in God. People WILL fail you. Heck you will fail yourself even.
The Mariner
The Mariner

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:50 am

Jeepers. Since when did giving simple credit where due translate into putting someone on a pedestal?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:05 am

God removes 'kings' and sets up other kings.    We just need to make sure that we pray for our leaders....really hard right now...but Keep God first.

I prayed so hard for President Trump during his four years....and i often wonder if i did something wrong...like maybe put him on that pedestal.  I was thinkiing that God put him there, thankfully.

God often lets us have what we want.   And the left wanted Joe Biden and they got him by hook and crook.  I wonder what the lesson here that God wanted us to learn.  
\
I'm still confused.

Our courts are corrupt, our politician are corrupt, our police are not to be trusted, nor doctors/nurses/hospital. Satan is into everything and it's like he is vengeful to hell and back for the loss of hilliary in 2016. You saw it rise up. The insanity, the screaming to heaven. Just like satan screamed to heaven when Christ arose on the third day.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:10 am

I have a friend who worked with Elon Musk at SpaceX and says he is a really decent guy.  Musk knew my friend was a Star Trek fan and in thanks, after he left Florida, Musk went to the trouble to send him a special layered chess set that Kirk and Spock used to play in the original series.   By all accounts it was an item that is extremely hard to acquire.

So I don't have him on any pedestal but I'm certainly not going to try to find fault and pick holes in him for something that is very more than likely untrue.  I'll take the word of a trusted friend, who worked with him for months, over some random opinion on a random web page.

You can say whatever you like on the net but it doesn't make it true.  People will believe what they will though.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:22 am

its just very retarded to have any emotional swayings towards a guy whos filthy rich and has learned how to cry like a jew on camera at the snap of the fingers. if youre that rich, and sad, about anything, go ahead and off yourself like robin williams did and go straight to hell, you scuzzy wimpy brat.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:25 am

Look. I want to believe in someone who has the same values as i do and supports them with his words and money and actions. But. I don't seem to see anyone who is fitting that description. And one good deed does not define anyone.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:31 am

How many times have we put our confidence into these people and they end up stabbing us in the back. EVERY. DAMN. TIME. except for President Trump and we STILL Had the backstabbing mole traitor insider giving him advice. and STILL Doing it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:19 am

I don't put my confidence in these people, in the first place. Such as Elon Musk in this video/interview. He struck me more as a giver than a taker. My response is, "That's nice," and I move on. There doesn't need to be any more to it than that.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:23 am

2cent wrote:I don't put my confidence in these people, in the first place.  Such as Elon Musk in this video/interview.  He struck me more as a giver than a taker.  My response is, "That's nice," and I move on.  There doesn't need to be any more to it than that.
except hes trying to concoct more elusive and outright ideas on how to steal YOUR tax dollars. but.......thats nice.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next