Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

+2
2cent
The Mariner
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!) - Page 3 Empty Re: *EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:55 am

the jerk is a fraud. you people have went after Bezos with a passion. what gives? this dickhead is an " inventor " of pure xhit
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

*EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!) - Page 3 Empty Re: *EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!)

Post by The Mariner Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:10 pm

Reading through the comments is interesting. What all of us has been through over the past years of lies has so many trying to find our footing. The video I originally posted was just to be a point of light in an otherwise bleak renewal of the dark ages. I agree with @Calypso Jones & @2Cent. And I even understand @jirqoadai issues. There really hasn't been that much to celebrate in the last few years. But that is why I put up this particular video. Even celebrating something however small.
The Mariner
The Mariner

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:23 pm

@The Mariner You did good. I guess i've become gunshy about everything. I try to get as much info as i can so that i can make a determination. We've been screwed so many times haven't we. It's depressing. I hope he is A good guy. I know that the Bomburg body language lady likes him a lot.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:05 pm

I don't put my confidence in anyone, ever!   What's that old saying?   Don't have expectations and you won't suffer disappointments.

I take people as I find them and if they turn out to be @holes I cut them off like dead wood.  The only person I depend on to fulfill any of my expectations is myself.

Last edited by Red Lily on Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:07 pm

I hear you. I was referring to leadership for the country, the party. or whatever else needs a decent person's influence. WE can only do so much.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

The Mariner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:30 pm

Yes I know it all just made my mind wander lol.

Politically we are all so divided now that it's become almost impossible to please anyone let alone a majority.

The right want good fiscal management and border security and the left concentrate on their social abominations and gender bending. It's probably only going to get worse. *EMOTIONAL* Elon Musk Motivational Video (MUST WATCH!) - Page 3 553500953

Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:19 am

jirqoadai wrote:the jerk is a fraud. you people have went after Bezos with a passion. what gives? this dickhead is an " inventor " of pure xhit

From my end, the jury is still out on Elon
vege57
vege57

The Mariner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:06 am

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:the jerk is a fraud. you people have went after Bezos with a passion. what gives? this dickhead is an " inventor " of pure xhit

From my end, the jury is still out on Elon
so IF you were the wealthiest person in da worl, would you cwy? like a wittle jew? just because your day got ruined? well boofuckahoo
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:47 am

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:I don't put my confidence in these people, in the first place.  Such as Elon Musk in this video/interview.  He struck me more as a giver than a taker.  My response is, "That's nice," and I move on.  There doesn't need to be any more to it than that.
except hes trying to concoct more elusive and outright ideas on how to steal YOUR tax dollars. but.......thats nice.
I forgot about his getting tax $$$ for Tesla.  Ewps.  But then, I take advantage of every tax break I can, so why shouldn't he?  

FWIW, I don't go for the crying bit.  There ain't no cryin' in baseball.  But I went and forgot all about it by time I typed a reply.

Still, you're overreacting.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:44 pm

2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:I don't put my confidence in these people, in the first place.  Such as Elon Musk in this video/interview.  He struck me more as a giver than a taker.  My response is, "That's nice," and I move on.  There doesn't need to be any more to it than that.
except hes trying to concoct more elusive and outright ideas on how to steal YOUR tax dollars. but.......thats nice.
I forgot about his getting tax $$$ for Tesla.  Ewps.  But then, I take advantage of every tax break I can, so why shouldn't he?  

FWIW, I don't go for the crying bit.  There ain't no cryin' in baseball.  But I went and forgot all about it by time I typed a reply.

Still, you're overreacting.  
i dont think so. Musk is a globalist. Ted wasnt over reacting either.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next