Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Anthony Fauci

+8
Calypso Jones
vege57
2cent
Daily Bread
Lummy
jirqoadai
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
12 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Great Anthony Fauci  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Anthony Fauci

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:41 pm

which is the real fauci or did he have some extensive cosmetic surgery.

The Great Anthony Fauci  - Page 3 FYnGdstX0AAPZXR?format=jpg&name=medium
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:59 pm

Personally I doubt it and the pics are misleading but it doesn't bother me if people have cosmetic surgery or not.  Regardless, he is who he is inside and nothing can change that.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Red Lily wrote:Personally I doubt it and the pics are misleading but it doesn't bother me if people have cosmetic surgery or not.  Regardless, he is who he is inside and nothing can change that.

It is common for criminals to change their appearance however they can in an attempt to "blend in".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:53 pm

He's never going to blend in with that face unless they drastically redo it from scratch.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:24 pm

what is the NIH hiding ...what is Mrs. Fauci hiding.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/nih-emails-of-faucis-spouse/

Seriously these people need to be exposed and prosecuted. HE SHOULD NOT BE receiving the amount of money from us that he is. Bastard is not strong enough word for this monster.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:43 am

Calypso Jones wrote:what is the NIH hiding ...what is Mrs. Fauci hiding.  

https://www.judicialwatch.org/nih-emails-of-faucis-spouse/

Seriously these people need to be exposed and prosecuted.  HE SHOULD NOT BE receiving the amount of money from us that he is.   Bastard is not strong enough word for this monster.

I think you are correct however, by the time the vast majority wake up and by the time the MSM starts realizing that they have been shilling for the Democrats, Fauci will be too old or dead. Even after people realize that Fauci is a mass murderer, the excuses will be non-stop for why they aren't prosecuting or holding him accountable.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:26 am

Do you know Fox's book of Martyrs? I never thought of it before but the book showed me that these folk who in this instance...torture, harass and murder christian martyrs reap a sort of karma for their actions. It's almost like God has a frightful, terrible sense of humor. God is good...but he gives you what you ask for. In particular one of these torturer/false witness/murderers said about the christian he was testifying against to be burned at the stake..said 'if i am lying let my insides fester and fall out' and you know...that is exactly what happened to him.

It is a terrible thing to mess with the living God.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Do you know Fox's book of Martyrs?   I never thought of it before but the book showed me that these folk who in this instance...torture, harass and murder christian martyrs reap a sort of karma for their actions.   It's almost like God has a frightful, terrible sense of humor.    God is good...but he gives you what you ask for.  In particular one of these torturer/false witness/murderers said about the christian he was testifying against to be burned at the stake..said 'if i am lying let my insides fester and fall out' and you know...that is exactly what happened to him.

You are absolutely right! One thing I have learned from life, this life is not my reward, not the end, not all there is and certainly not my home. Right now the devil is running amok and has free reign. One day the Lord will reel him in and when He does, it will be short, sweet and swift. Those who serve with the devil will be dealt with and will have to answer for their actions.

RV
RV

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:03 pm

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Do you know Fox's book of Martyrs?   I never thought of it before but the book showed me that these folk who in this instance...torture, harass and murder christian martyrs reap a sort of karma for their actions.   It's almost like God has a frightful, terrible sense of humor.    God is good...but he gives you what you ask for.  In particular one of these torturer/false witness/murderers said about the christian he was testifying against to be burned at the stake..said 'if i am lying let my insides fester and fall out' and you know...that is exactly what happened to him.

You are absolutely right! One thing I have learned from life, this life is not my reward, not the end, not all there is and certainly not my home. Right now the devil is running amok and has free reign. One day the Lord will reel him in and when He does, it will be short, sweet and swift. Those who serve with the devil will be dealt with and will have to answer for their actions.

Suppose the devil wins?
Of course I'm only playing Devils Advocate. The Great Anthony Fauci  - Page 3 3674687173 The Great Anthony Fauci  - Page 3 3187452777

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:01 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
RV wrote:

Suppose the devil wins?
Of course I'm only playing Devils Advocate. The Great Anthony Fauci  - Page 3 3674687173 The Great Anthony Fauci  - Page 3 3187452777

That would suppose that the devil was more powerful/intelligent than the Lord. Considering that God created the devil, that is not likely.

Last edited by RV on Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next