Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men save deer with bucket on her head

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Men save deer with bucket on her head Empty Men save deer with bucket on her head

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:39 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Lummy and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Men save deer with bucket on her head Empty Re: Men save deer with bucket on her head

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:59 am

"A life or death situation," and it doesn't occur to him that that might include himself. Has this "animal saver" not heard of hypothermia? (duh)
Swim out, and grab a deer? One of the best/strongest swimmers on the planet? Along with being outrageously strong and reactionary? Good luck w/that one.

"Should be able to stand now." Just what was your first clue? That thrashing sound?

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Men save deer with bucket on her head Empty Re: Men save deer with bucket on her head

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:13 am

That concerned me too. The water was frigid or looked it. How do you wrestle a deer in the water without it drowning you. Thankfully, someone on a boat decided to help.

and poor thing was so disoriented i guess that it kept swimming in circles.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:26 am

Calypso Jones wrote:That concerned me too.  The water was frigid or looked it.  How do you wrestle a deer in the water without it drowning you.    Thankfully, someone on a boat decided to help.    

Attempt to get the paint can off the deer's nose, I can see. Still, "animal savers" are about the dumbest people I've seen to date.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:35 am

LOL and the luckiest. LOL

Still...they got good hearts.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:44 am

Calypso Jones wrote:LOL  and the luckiest.   LOL

Still...they got good hearts.  
Good thing, 'cuz he'd likely have gotten himself kilt in the process. I'd like to know just who in the heck left something in that PAINT can that a deer would want to eat.
Lots of stupid going on here.
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Men save deer with bucket on her head Empty Re: The Great Anthony Fauci

Post by RV Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 am

2cent wrote:"A life or death situation," and it doesn't occur to him that that might include himself.  Has this "animal saver" not heard of hypothermia?  (duh)
Swim out, and grab a deer?  One of the best/strongest swimmers on the planet?  Along with being outrageously strong and reactionary?  Good luck w/that one.

"Should be able to stand now."  Just what was your first clue?  That thrashing sound?

Had he not risked Hypothermia and getting killed, the deer might have starved to death and died. I don't believe that people who do heroic things ever think of themselves first. Pulling people from a burning car, rescuing an animal or talking someone out of suicide is risky however, there are some who do it thoughtlessly and without hesitation and I thank God that there are people like that in this world.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:00 am

well...you're right RV. It's good to know that there are people with good hearts. Animals are treated so cruelly by some....fauci for instance....and it's heart warming and encouraging to see someone do somthing for an animal in distress. Just saw a parrot rescued from netting in some foreign nation. I hope this catches on. Just heard that Neil Young admitted to torturing animals in his younger days. That sure changes my attitude toward him.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:40 pm

2cent wrote:"A life or death situation," and it doesn't occur to him that that might include himself.  Has this "animal saver" not heard of hypothermia?  (duh)
Swim out, and grab a deer?  One of the best/strongest swimmers on the planet?  Along with being outrageously strong and reactionary?  Good luck w/that one.

"Should be able to stand now."  Just what was your first clue?  That thrashing sound?

Having been an "animal saver" with Operation Wild Life for many years, NOPE, you don't really think about things like that...you just want to save the animal. Frankly, for myself I'd be apt to do that more for an animal than most humans.....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:45 pm

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:That concerned me too.  The water was frigid or looked it.  How do you wrestle a deer in the water without it drowning you.    Thankfully, someone on a boat decided to help.    

Attempt to get the paint can off the deer's nose, I can see.  Still, "animal savers" are about the dumbest people I've seen to date.

Men save deer with bucket on her head Monophy
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next