Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’

5 posters

Go down

History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’ Empty History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:12 pm

Dr Anthony Fauci will go down in history as a “tremendous failure” for his pandemic leadership after advocating for school closures and lockdowns, according to Stanford University Professor Dr Jay Bhattacharya.

“We have seen that much of that did not actually work to protect anyone against COVID and caused tremendous collateral harm,” he told Sky News Australia.

“I think that is probably the most fitting thing to happen to him – for history to remember him as a failure in his pandemic management.”

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/history-will-remember-dr-anthony-fauci-as-a-tremendous-failure/ar-AA18vOj6?cvid=85db85a5826e47398407013c7f27d268&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=21

Let's hope people in the future are smarter and do see Fauci's dishonesty.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’ Empty Re: History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:31 pm

Depends on who writes the History books. But, seeing as this is coming from someone at Stanford, that's reason enough to hold out hope.

Let's hope people in the future fight light mad, before caving to the type of life-altering, liberty-starving slop this guy dished out.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’ Empty Re: History will remember Dr Anthony Fauci as a ‘tremendous failure’

Post by RV Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:39 am

Actually, I don't consider him a "failure" at all. I believe that he did exactly what he set out to do, deceive the American people and murder as many as he could legally. So, in my opinion he isn't a failure per se, a mass murderer maybe but, not a failure.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:53 am

Tremendous failure would be on the top of the "nice" list.

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:22 pm

I'd hope that history didn't remember him at all, but his mistakes must never be repeated.

(I could swear I've heard those words before.)
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:11 pm

Our problem is that we've become so civil and so tolerant that these types will never pay for what they did to humanity . We simply don't enforce what we should do because we don't have the stomach for it - so the problem will never get resolved as it will just be another name and another crime against us in the future . They have no fear
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:05 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Our problem is that we've become so civil and so tolerant that these types will never pay for what they did to humanity . We simply don't enforce what we should do because we don't have the stomach for it - so the problem will never get resolved as it will just be another name and another crime against us in the future . They have no fear

You may have a valid point there! I saw a "news" cast some time ago where the sister or a guy who robbed a store at gunpoint was shot and killed. The sister was claiming that the clerk shouldn't have shot him. I could not believe that the sister would get on television and say something so outrageous! I also couldn't believe that a "news" report would put someone like her on television.

Had the brother shot and killed the clerk, the sister would have been fine with THAT...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:10 pm

Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down