Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

+3
Keith
EvilCat Breath
Calypso Jones
7 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Grief they're  doing another FRIENDS - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:36 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:These things don't go well the second time around.   Just goes to show that the entertainment industry is fresh out of ideas and have been for quite  awhile.

Woke, is the opposite of imaginative and creative.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Good Grief they're  doing another FRIENDS - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:15 am

i question the sanity of trying to show a total moron ( sprinty ) logic. as he is one who still believes that cornpops shit dont stink.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:02 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:Another Friends, Another Black Wizard of Oz and a black It’s A Wonderful Life.

All the writer has to do is take the original script and change the words.  No talent or imagination necessary.

or the color/ethnicity of the actors. They ruin everything they touch...like every other democrat.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:22 pm

Most of the time, the TV remakes end up on some hack streaming channel that nobody watches because its content is too retarded even for the regular networks. I think you could count on one hand the number of remakes that end up getting renewed for a second season.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:30 pm

Do any of these remakes, such as Ocean's Eleven..one of my favorites..the original that is, take awards?   Did CLooney's Oceans 12.  pffft.

Now I gotta say, as much as i like John Wayne and he is a great American hero...... The Remake of True Grit using Jeff Bridges and Haley Steinfeld....that. was awesome. Bridges NAILED Rooster Cogburn. And Steinfeld was a much better character in that film than Kim Darby who was milquetoast.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2