Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

+3
Keith
EvilCat Breath
Calypso Jones
7 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good Grief they're  doing another FRIENDS Empty Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:02 am

These things don't go well the second time around. Just goes to show that the entertainment industry is fresh out of ideas and have been for quite awhile.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Good Grief they're  doing another FRIENDS Empty Re: Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

Post by EvilCat Breath Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:55 pm

Another Friends, Another Black Wizard of Oz and a black It’s A Wonderful Life.

All the writer has to do is take the original script and change the words. No talent or imagination necessary.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Good Grief they're  doing another FRIENDS Empty Re: Good Grief they're doing another FRIENDS

Post by Keith Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:10 pm

Couldn't care less. I won't watch any of it. I don't know why other people make such a big deal about these things. Most of the time, they flop. Is someone forcing them to watch it?
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:54 pm

Keith wrote:Couldn't care less. I won't watch any of it. I don't know why other people make such a big deal about these things. Most of the time, they flop. Is someone forcing them to watch it?
No, but you may be missing the point. The United States used to be the bedrock of fresh ideas and the talent to go with them. That's because we had the freedom to do so.

I also find it appalling that the general public is expected to, not only watch, but applaud, arenas of "art," based solely on the color of some people's skin. Not on the cleverness of the writers, producers, directors, or actors; their skin color.
Does it get more degrading than that? What's worse, is that the black people suck it up for all its worth! It doesn't get much more shameful.

What a sorry world to grow up in, where true creativity and talent is crushed, while mediocrity - and plagiarism of the worst order - is glorified for all to idolize.

I mean, a black Honeymooners? Seriously???!!!
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:33 pm

2cent wrote:
Keith wrote:Couldn't care less. I won't watch any of it. I don't know why other people make such a big deal about these things. Most of the time, they flop. Is someone forcing them to watch it?
No, but you may be missing the point.  The United States used to be the bedrock of fresh ideas and the talent to go with them.  That's because we had the freedom to do so.

I also find it appalling that the general public is expected to, not only watch, but applaud, arenas of "art," based solely on the color of some people's skin.  Not on the cleverness of the writers, producers, directors, or actors; their skin color.  
Does it get more degrading than that?  What's worse, is that the black people suck it up for all its worth!  It doesn't get much more shameful.

What a sorry world to grow up in, where true creativity and talent is crushed, while mediocrity - and plagiarism of the worst order - is glorified for all to idolize.  

I mean, a black Honeymooners?  Seriously???!!!
E-X-A-C-T-L-Y !
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:44 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
No, but you may be missing the point.  The United States used to be the bedrock of fresh ideas and the talent to go with them.  That's because we had the freedom to do so.

I also find it appalling that the general public is expected to, not only watch, but applaud, arenas of "art," based solely on the color of some people's skin.  Not on the cleverness of the writers, producers, directors, or actors; their skin color.  
Does it get more degrading than that?  What's worse, is that the black people suck it up for all its worth!  It doesn't get much more shameful.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y !
Not surprising coming from you, but still nice to see that some people 'get' it.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:58 pm

2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y !
Not surprising coming from you, but still nice to see that some people 'get' it.

I get it because what you said was 100% true 2Cent . Lawyers have litigated any ingenuity to death an the government through it foolish rules that they put in the books to " protect " citizens are destroying anyone from moving us forward with new ideas . I one of those ideas go wrong they'll make it impossible to modify and make it useful . Its robbing us of the will to invent and to improve .
Do we really need 5 stickers on a lawnmower telling us to keep our feet and fingers away from the blade when its spinning ? Do we really need another sticker on it saying not to be held aloft and used as a hedge trimmer ? Maybe Sprint does but the rest of us have something called common sense .
Sorry Sprint but you're the only one I could think of that everyone could picture needing those labels .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:04 pm

oh pooh. i use my old mower to finish the fresh cement to a smooth surface.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:05 pm

.............sarcasm alert!!!!
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:21 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y !

I get it because what you said was 100% true 2Cent . Lawyers have litigated any ingenuity to death an the government through it foolish rules that they put in the books to " protect " citizens are destroying anyone from moving us forward with new ideas . I one of those ideas go wrong they'll make it impossible to modify and make it useful . Its robbing us of the will to invent and to improve .
Do we really need 5 stickers on a lawnmower telling us to keep our feet and fingers away from the blade when its spinning ? Do we really need another sticker on it saying not to be held aloft and used as a hedge trimmer ? Maybe Sprint does but the rest of us have something called common sense .
Sorry Sprint but you're the only one I could think of that everyone could picture needing those labels .
Agree that that has a major deal to do with it, but it's also the political correctness that has everyone's tongues tied to point where no one is allowed to be original, funny, or show his talent, for fear of upsetting the apple cart. Or worse, getting outright arrested.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next