Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Vax Passport Company “ENTRUST” is Owned by Nazi Joseph Goebbels’ Step-Grandchildren

Go down

UK Vax Passport Company “ENTRUST” is Owned by Nazi Joseph Goebbels’ Step-Grandchildren Empty UK Vax Passport Company “ENTRUST” is Owned by Nazi Joseph Goebbels’ Step-Grandchildren

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:00 pm

UK Vax Passport Company “ENTRUST” is Owned by Nazi Joseph Goebbels’ Step-Grandchildren Magda_goebbels

Disclaimer: I am not suicidal and have no intentions of killing myself, either with a red scarf or with a gunshot to the back of the head, or with any other method.

I knew next-to-nothing about the Quandt family prior to watching this video [go watch!]. I knew the name was associated with BMW, but not much else. Thanks to Amazing Polly who put the video together, I learned quite a bit about them, including that they own major interest in the company that’s putting out the UK Vaccine Passports.

Isn’t it quite convenient that a company who created technology to segregate (in their eyes) undesirable members of society (unvaccinated) has deep family roots with the Nazis, who did the same thing in their own way?

Günther Quandt
Günther Quandt was a “German Industrialist” whose legacy includes BMW automobiles and Altana (chemicals), a spin-off of the VARTA manufacturing company he acquired shortly after World War I. During World War I, he and many members of his family supplied the German military with uniforms, which is where much of his start-up capital originated. He used that money to purchase Accumulatorenfabrik (AFA) AG, a battery manufacturer that became VARTA, a potash-mining company, multiple metal-working companies, and large shares in BMW and Daimler-Benz.

His first marriage resulted in two sons, Herbert and Helmut. His first wife died of the Spanish Flu in 1918, and Helmut died of appendicitis in 1927. He remarried to a woman named Magda Ritschel in 1921; they had a son named Harald. Gunther and Magda divorced in 1929; Magda remarried to Joseph Goebbels (with Adolf Hitler serving as Best Man) – and the wedding took place on some of Gunther Quandt’s property. This photo shows the wedding between Joseph and Magda, with a young Herbert at their side and Adolf Hitler close behind them.

UK Vax Passport Company “ENTRUST” is Owned by Nazi Joseph Goebbels’ Step-Grandchildren Gobbelswedding2

Gunther joined the Nazi Party in 1933 shortly following Hitler’s rise to power. At one point just prior to this, Gunther was arrested under “false pretenses” and Goebbels himself put in a good word for him to ensure his quick release. There must not have been much, if any, animosity between the two men.

In 1937 he was awarded the title of Wehrwirtschaftsführer by Hitler himself. This made Gunther a “Leader in the Defense Economy.” As the war began, Gunther’s companies supplied ammunition, rifles, artillery, and batteries via the use of slave labor sourced from concentration camps in at least three factories. In AFA’s factory (the predecessor to VARTA), there was an execution area set up. The “free” (slave) labor for his various industrial ventures is what earned the family a large base for the wealth they enjoy today. In other words, their family success was built upon slave labor. One of the prosecutors from the Nuremberg trials was on record as stating that if they had the evidence back in the 1940s, “Quandt would have been charged with the same offenses as (German industrialists) Flick, Krupp, and the directors of IG Farben.”

His wealth and stake in many companies transferred to his sons Herbert and Harald upon his death.

There’s quite a lot more to the Nazi connection. Here is an award-winning documentary regarding the family’s refusal to acknowledge their war crimes (German audio with English subtitles):

Article, video, photos, sources continued....
https://historypoliticstheory.org/2021/08/03/uk-vax-passport-company-entrust-is-owned-by-nazi-joseph-goebbels-step-grandchildren/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down