Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Cherokee knife thrower vs. Nazi: Nazi Loses.

2 posters

Go down

Heroic Cherokee knife thrower vs. Nazi: Nazi Loses. Empty Heroic Cherokee knife thrower vs. Nazi: Nazi Loses.

Post by Lummy Fri May 07, 2021 12:51 pm

George E. “Skeeter” Vaughan holds the distinction of making the most fantastic knife throw in recorded history—and considering the circumstances surrounding his legendary feat, he most likely will maintain his grasp on that honor for a long time to come.
https://blademag.com/knife-history/heroic-cherokee-knife-thrower-vs-nazi-the-nazi-loses

Heroic Cherokee knife thrower vs. Nazi: Nazi Loses. Skeeter-World-War-II-knife-throw
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and HAMARTIA like this post

Back to top Go down

Heroic Cherokee knife thrower vs. Nazi: Nazi Loses. Empty Re: Heroic Cherokee knife thrower vs. Nazi: Nazi Loses.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri May 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Great article @Lummy !

I was pretty good myself!
Back in my twenties , I was a dart throwing fanatic and very good.

I mounted a sheet of plywood on the wall of an old building and started throwing knives. Two different kinds and weights.

I was about at 75% at making the knives stick in the board. Accuracy was pretty good too.

But consider this. A board is very hard. Flesh not so much.

Even if the knife is close to dead center on its arrival , the rotation will slice and penetrate.

HAMARTIA and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down