Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad - Page 3 Empty Re: Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:41 pm

When she got to UVA...there were 2 doctors on each arm. She is so lucky that the dog didn't get her face or her legs. Just her arms and hands. She was in surgery for hours. Butch was told he could not stay...this was 2020 and the couf was raging. He said to the nurse, 'no...i can't go...my wife is in there and she may die. I can't leave.' 'If you don't leave now', says the nurse, i'll have to call security and have you removed.; He said, 'where is security?' She said, 'right there' as she pointed to one officer. Butch says, 'you're gonna need ten more cause i'm not leaving'. She left him alone.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:42 pm

Hours later, Flo wakes up and first thing she tells butch is that she talked with Jesus. She said, she was in a beautiful forest, the most beautiful she'd ever seen. And she was with Jesus and someone else was turning the book of life and she saw her divorces and all the things that had happened in her life'. and Jesus said to her. do you want to stay or do you want to go? She said to him...'I want to go home'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:43 pm

Her dog? That's terrible. Poor thing.   affraid

Why couldn't the husband drive her to the rescue squad after he got home?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:46 pm

The doctors had said to Butch while she was in surgery....if it comes down to removing her arms to save her life...what do you want us to do??  Butch said anything to save her life.

She spent a long time in hospital...as they waited to see if the arms had to be removed....got past that...then waiting to see if the hands had to be removed......then got past that so that all she lost were some fingers.    But she wouldn't see anyone for a year....wouldn't talk to me, not ugly but just couldn't talk about anything, couldn't let anyone see her because she still had more surgeries to go through as they found more broken bones and torn muscles.   She had skin grafts and her arms look like something happened.  She wears a hand prosthesis partly to look normal...doesn't work, only for looks and it also protects her extremely sensitive stump where two fingers had been.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:47 pm

Red Lily wrote:Her dog?  That's terrible.  Poor thing.   affraid

Why couldn't the husband drive her to the rescue squad after he got home?

First he couldn't get them on their phones for some reason. He says...we need to leave now.  She lives up on a hill...he drove her down the hill to the rescue squad that is very close and across from their road. When they got there, no one was there!!

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:51 pm

She cried over that dog. There are photos of her and the dog napping together. She loved that thing. BUt this was the second time he'd attacked her. First time not as bad as this and she thought, he got confused when it went after her little dog and she got in the way. Second time, he went after the little dog again. Then turned on her. These dogs. Little dogs are the natural prey of big dogs. And when a big dog like amerian bulls, pits, any like dog and potentially ANY Dog, when one gets into that focus.....they see nothing else and that's when he went after her. the little dog was badly injured but survived and is with her today.

Petey was put down. There was no other way. He was too dangerous.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:53 pm

During the entire attack, she never screamed. But when she was in the rescue vehicle, she started screaming. She couldn't stop she said. And the people attending her said, 'let it out girl', scream all you need to. She did till she passed out.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:58 pm

Now i'm gonna back up a little so that you see why God loves her so. Flo is a romantic, and so sweet.. rough childhood..made to feel unworthy, ugly etc which she is not. She is pretty and she has a sweet disposition and soul. I wish i were more like her. God protected her through the whole deal. Everytime she called on him he gave her another miracle. Now don't blame what happened to her on God.....things happen to us because of the choices we make...but he is there to help us.

When she married her third husband..Butch, she was attacted to his romantic nature. Therre was another man vying for her hand but not as romantic. Personally, i think she did not think with her head, but with her heart. I always said, not being ugly...just truthful. she is a romantic, she is childlike in her thinking about love...but you know what....that is exactly what God likes. Her childlike quality.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:00 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of romance. It brings sweetness and appreciation into a relationship.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:06 pm

That's true. There's more to that story that i can't say. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content