Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Shopping

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christmas Shopping Empty Christmas Shopping

Post by RV Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:26 pm

I've heard many claim that "Everything is made in China, so it can't be avoided". I disagree but, the issue is bigger than even that. Many American families (yes, that includes children), depend on the income and benefits that one or both parents receive from their employment. When companies go belly up, close or move operations overseas, that income and benefits cease. America has lost many jobs, many tax dollars and many livelihoods to firms moving their operations and jobs overseas. It's gotten to the point where the United States cannot even build their own military devices and equipment but, have to rely on other countries, many of whom are our enemies for military equipment and hardware. Many of these countries "hide" programming code and "backdoors" so that systems can be disabled at their whim.

Apparently people need to be reminded that China is a Communist Country NOT democratic like the U.S.

I might also remind people that China has aspirations for WORLD domination, and yes, that includes the United States. There is no "Constitutional rights" in a Communist country. There is only what the Communist regime says is allowed. There is no personal property either, EVERYTHING belongs to the government, including your wages.

China leads the world in political deaths, "suicides" and political prisoners.

This is exactly where liberals and Democrats want to take America by ANY means necessary! If you think ballot/voter fraud was outrageous, you ain't seen nothing yet!!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Christmas Shopping Empty Re: Christmas Shopping

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:23 pm

ive been buying everyone for birthdays and Christmas times diamonds. rough diamonds. shipping is free in the US. i dont even have to fight the masses. life is wonderfull.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:42 pm

I'm hoping to build my house next year, complete with shop.  I'd love to start making gifts.  I've made a few lamps for friends and family.  They have USB phone chargers and are great for night stands if you like 1/2" pipe iron.

Christmas Shopping Ss_lam10
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:44 pm

Crusader wrote:I'm hoping to build my house next year, complete with shop.  I'd love to start making gifts.  I've made a few lamps for friends and family.  They have USB phone chargers and are great for night stands if you like 1/2" pipe iron.

I.M.C. is so much more compact. try it.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:17 pm

jirqoadai wrote:ive been buying everyone for birthdays and Christmas times diamonds. rough diamonds. shipping is free in the US. i dont even have to fight the masses. life is wonderfull.

Ohhh gooody goody goody I can't wait for mine! Christmas Shopping 452754053
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:18 pm

jirqoadai wrote:ive been buying everyone for birthdays and Christmas times diamonds. rough diamonds. shipping is free in the US. i dont even have to fight the masses. life is wonderfull.

I guess if one has wealth beyond compare then diamonds are ok. For the rest of us poor slobs who aren't swimming in money, it's a different story. I guess the rest of could send glass maybe...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:20 pm

RV wrote:

I guess if one has wealth beyond compare then diamonds are ok. For the rest of us poor slobs who aren't swimming in money, it's a different story. I guess the rest of could send glass maybe...
no. not wealth. brains. most rough diamonds ive bought ( greens and oranges ) have been under $75/ct.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:23 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Crusader wrote:I'm hoping to build my house next year, complete with shop.  I'd love to start making gifts.  I've made a few lamps for friends and family.  They have USB phone chargers and are great for night stands if you like 1/2" pipe iron.

I.M.C. is so much more compact. try it.

Most of my lamps are smaller. I've even done some tiny "robot lamps" with the outlet box for the body and a bulb for the head.

Christmas Shopping 20191210
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 pm

I like the little robot.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 pm

you dont or shouldnt go gas pipe. IMC and its fittings is about half that size. your not trying to maintane 35lbs per inch, are you?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next