Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AARAAGGHH. Marijuana!

+3
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
EvilCat Breath
7 posters

Go down

AARAAGGHH.  Marijuana! Empty AARAAGGHH. Marijuana!

Post by EvilCat Breath Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:03 am

Those who use pot should be shot, right between the eyes and the corpse left to rot. Now that you are cognizant of my opinion. Proceed.
I started getting esophageal spasms. For no good reason the muscles in my throat would close. I could not swallow. I could breathe just not swallow. Saliva would pour out of my mouth as if I were slobbering. I was slobbering. I ran to urgent care and got an immediate shot of muscle relaxant. I was prescribed amlodipine. Don't take it. The side effects are terrible and nearly killed me. I stopped taking it. I got another spasm. The doctor gave me a sample (drug dealers always give samples). It is THC and CBD oil. He said it tastes like chocolate. Take it when I have the spasm. Put a dropperfull under my tongue, count to 20 and swallow very slowly. It is supposed to instantly relax that muscle.

This is not the guy in an overcoat. This is my doctor for five years now. THC is Marijuana right? Should I just shoot myself? Drug addicts are just disgusting. On the other hand, I only am supposed to take it when I get the spasm.

Do I take it or not?

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

AARAAGGHH.  Marijuana! Empty Re: AARAAGGHH. Marijuana!

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:13 am

marijuana should never have been criminilised

If it helps you, take it.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:17 am

If you take aspirin for a headache should you be considered addicted to pain killers and thus be shot as a disgusting addict?

Last edited by Red Lily on Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:18 am

In the history of pot, no-one has ever died of marijuana overdoes.
Unlike alcohol.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:34 am

EvilCat Breath wrote:Those who use pot should be shot, right between the eyes and the corpse left to rot.  Now that you are cognizant of my opinion. Proceed.
I started getting esophageal spasms.  For no good reason the muscles in my throat would close.  I could not swallow.  I could breathe just not swallow.  Saliva would pour out of my mouth as if I were slobbering.  I was slobbering.  I ran to urgent care and got an immediate shot of muscle relaxant.  I was prescribed amlodipine.  Don't take it.  The side effects are terrible and nearly killed me.  I stopped taking it.  I got another spasm.  The doctor gave me a sample (drug dealers always give samples). It is THC and CBD oil.  He said it tastes like chocolate.  Take it when I have the spasm.  Put a dropperfull under my tongue, count to 20 and swallow very slowly.  It is supposed to instantly relax that  muscle.

This is not the guy in an overcoat.   This is my doctor for five years now.  THC is Marijuana right?  Should I just shoot myself?  Drug addicts are just disgusting.  On the other hand, I only am supposed to take it when I get the spasm.  

Do I take it or not?

You can try it.

When I started having chronic back and hip pain - in physical therapy, and sometimes so gimped up I could barely walk (I was that way for 18 months) - and the railroad having disposed of me, and the pension not yet started...my physical therapist advised me to go get a Medical Marijuana card. Yeah, for THC.

I did. What I found was little relief. Pot, or its active ingredient in a bottle with an eyedropper...did for me what I remembered it doing for me in high school. It messed me up, BIG time, but no relief for the pain.

Like being drunk without the euphoria. I for one cannot see ANY attraction or benefit to such a feeling.

I tried the extract. I tried the pills (worse). I even tried vaping with oils (more manageable but no real benefit, just intoxication).

Try it, I guess. There's little to lose; and maybe it does help SOME people.

I find it weakly amusing, that I, with an addictive personality and a lifelong liquor problem...had so little problem quitting cigarettes and find nothing addicting or enjoyable about marijuana or its derivatives.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:51 am

The taboo is that it's been illegal. If its legal and your doctor suggests it, don't feel guilty.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:01 am

Red Lily wrote:If you take aspirin for a headache should you be considered addicted to pain killers and thus be shot as a disgusting addict?

Aspirin has been lefal for a long time and is not on any schedule of banned drugs. I have never seen anyone so under the influence of aspirin they got stupid acting.

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:29 am

in newzealand they are now prescribing LSD in single dosage for at home use. i could use some dilaudid.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:33 pm

3 aspirin in morning. 3 aspirin at night. For 3 days.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:15 pm

Lummy wrote:3 aspirin in morning. 3 aspirin at night. For 3 days.

Your liver will crouch into a little ball whimpering.

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down