Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana

+3
RV
Keith
Sprintcyclist
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana Empty Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:12 pm

Ohio are voting today

I think many things should be decoded by the population, by email.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ohio-issue-1-issue-2-results/story?id=104043533

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana Empty Re: Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana

Post by Keith Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:22 pm

Both of them passed, which I'm not surprised by, but I'll give my take on it.

1. The SCOTUS made a big mistake in repealing Roe v. Wade. It gave the left a new political cow for them to milk for the next several election cycles. Most people believe there are some instances where abortion is justified. But the pro-life crowd doesn't see it that way. They don't care what degenerates or defectives have children, as long as they have them. For them, it's about quantity over quality. I believe most women who seek abortions are not mature enough to raise children or even be around children, so I see abortion as kind of a necessary evil that keeps their numbers in check.

2. We have a growing number of drug addicts in this country, and legalizing cannabis would only be adding fuel to the fire. Pot smokers could potentially go decades smoking their brains out and do a lot of damage to society by voting every four years. By contrast, hard drug users don't live nearly as long. So I would say legalizing hard drugs would be better because the addicts would die quicker and the rest of the drug-free population would be better off. Cannabis, at best, should have been medical-only or decriminalized, meaning it's still illegal, but users would not be put in prison for it (not that I believed many of them end up in prison anyhow). Legalizing weed brings users out into the open and further normalizes degeneracy.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana Empty Re: Ohio voting on Abortions and marijuana

Post by RV Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:43 pm

Keith wrote:Both of them passed, which I'm not surprised by, but I'll give my take on it.

1. The SCOTUS made a big mistake in repealing Roe v. Wade. It gave the left a new political cow for them to milk for the next several election cycles. Most people believe there are some instances where abortion is justified. But the pro-life crowd doesn't see it that way. They don't care what degenerates or defectives have children, as long as they have them. For them, it's about quantity over quality. I believe most women who seek abortions are not mature enough to raise children or even be around children, so I see abortion as kind of a necessary evil that keeps their numbers in check.

2. We have a growing number of drug addicts in this country, and legalizing cannabis would only be adding fuel to the fire. Pot smokers could potentially go decades smoking their brains out and do a lot of damage to society by voting every four years. By contrast, hard drug users don't live nearly as long. So I would say legalizing hard drugs would be better because the addicts would die quicker and the rest of the drug-free population would be better off. Cannabis, at best, should have been medical-only or decriminalized, meaning it's still illegal, but users would not be put in prison for it (not that I believed many of them end up in prison anyhow). Legalizing weed brings users out into the open and further normalizes degeneracy.

Given the MILLIONS of dollars that the Democrats spent and the absolutely lies that were pumped out 24/7 by the DNC propaganda machine, I'm not surprised that the measures passed either.

I am just waiting for a parent to get on television, radio or other medium and rail about how their daughter got an abortion without their knowledge or consent. I am just waiting for one or more parents to rail about how their child got candy that was weed masquerading...

They voted to legalize it, support it, encourage it and allow it!!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:17 pm

I thank God for the public library.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:42 pm

2cent wrote:I thank God for the public library.

Oh wait! That comment has what to do with legalizing weed and murder?
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:33 pm

I thank God I'm out of Ohoho, for good.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:00 am

Keith wrote:Both of them passed, which I'm not surprised by, but I'll give my take on it.

Repealing Roe Vs Wade was a step backward 50 years.

The war on drugs was lost decades ago.
The illegality of pot is much more damaging than pot itself.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:04 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Obviously, I live here in the states rather than you and I disagree 100%! Pot heads are a scourge on our land as is legalized murder (aka abortion).
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:24 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

I'm not sure what kind of pot you're smoking, but the pot that is being engineered and grown today makes the events in Reefer Madness look like a grade school play. This isn't the same crap that was growing out of a roadside ditch in the desert back in 1970.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:51 pm

Keith wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I'm not sure what kind of pot you're smoking, but the pot that is being engineered and grown today makes the events in Reefer Madness look like a grade school play. This isn't the same crap that was growing out of a roadside ditch in the desert back in 1970.

If pot was deciminilized the potency/effects of it could be controlled

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next