Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans support for marijuana to be legal

3 posters

Go down

Americans support for marijuana to be legal Empty Americans support for marijuana to be legal

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu May 30, 2024 8:30 am

Now at 70%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/284135/percentage-americans-smoke-marijuana.aspx#:~:text=Americans'%20Support%20for%20Marijuana%2C%201969%2D2023&text=Seventy%20percent%20of%20U.S.%20adults,in%20favor%20of%20legal%20marijuana.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Americans support for marijuana to be legal Empty Re: Americans support for marijuana to be legal

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu May 30, 2024 9:16 am

the world has changed

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Americans support for marijuana to be legal Empty Re: Americans support for marijuana to be legal

Post by Keith Thu May 30, 2024 12:16 pm

Gallup is a Marxist organization that puts out fake polls to push an agenda. And even if that poll were true, that doesn't mean that Americans are on the right side of this issue. We're talking about a population that couldn't find their ass with both hands. They only think and believe whatever the media tells them to.

The System wants drugs to be legalized because it makes it easier to control people. A public dumbed down with dope can be herded more efficiently into the slaughter chutes.

As for the general population, nobody in their right mind wants weed to be legalized unless they smoke it or want to smoke it.

Get the fuck out of here with your "the world is changing" bullshit, you degenerate.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu May 30, 2024 4:18 pm

Now, I will say that if anything should be legalized (or decriminalized), it should be the harder drugs. Not because I use them (I don't), but because they will kill off the weak-minded scum a lot quicker than pot ever could. Pot only incapacitates you and makes you a liability when it comes time to vote or drive a vehicle. Give the junkies all the heroin, crack or whatever else they want and put them in designated areas where they can't harm the general public, then send in Haz-Mat to dispose of the bodies afterwards. In no time at all, the drug problem will solve itself. Anything that can give natural selection a kick in the pants, we should strongly consider.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu May 30, 2024 6:46 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

the world has changed

I'll smoke to that.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu May 30, 2024 7:20 pm

I would have no problem if they legalize all drugs with one condition. Idiots who OD or injure themselves because of drugs get no publicly funded healthcare.

The way I see it, people handicapping themselves are people I no longer need to compete with. Let the idiots sort themselves out of the gene pool.
Crusader
Crusader

Keith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down