Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

+11
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
Daily Bread
Thom Paine
2cent
vege57
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Elizabeth Theus
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by Daily Bread Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Man !- that one came right outta left field . lol!
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:23 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:so the storyline is, theyve produced 21 billion vaccines and boosters in under 365 days time frame. anyone buying this tripe?

not me.
I can't afford it! BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 773625082
Thread derail, but...

I was in Wal-Mart last week and saw a small can, about the size of a chicken breast meat can or about twice the size of a tuna can, of beef tripe cooked in milk(WTF/lol) for $8.97 cents!
It got me to thinking. Yes, I know this is dangerous.

So i went to the Mexican foods section  where a much better brand was selling for $5.98. AKAMenudo.

I like to eat that on occasion.
But only buy the 10lb case of IBP, scalded, cleaned, honeycomb tripe that is trimmed of all the fat all bullshit.

Then you still have to clean it. But not like trying to clean regular tripe.

Then , I recommend you boil it in enough water with little to no seasoning for half an hour and throw the water away.

Start with clean water and all seasonings and boil until tender.
Dats da good tripe. BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:25 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Man !- that one came right outta left field . lol!
I yam what I yam. BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:30 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:so the storyline is, theyve produced 21 billion vaccines and boosters in under 365 days time frame. anyone buying this tripe?

not me.
I can't afford it! BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 773625082
Thread derail, but...

I was in Wal-Mart last week and saw a small can, about the size of a chicken breast meat can or about twice the size of a tuna can, of beef tripe cooked in milk(WTF/lol) for $8.97 cents!

So i went to the Mexican foods section  where a much better brand was selling for $5.98.

But only buy the 10lb case of IBP, scalded, cleaned, honeycomb tripe that is trimmed of all the fat all bullshit.

Then , I recommend you boil it in enough water with little to no seasoning for half an hour and throw the water away.

Start with clean water and all seasonings and boil until tender.
Dats da good tripe. BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 773625082

I wouldn't eat it if you paid me, Its a cheap form of protein, koon food lol

$3.25 a pound fresh
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:57 pm

If normal is now pooping your pants in the vatican.......sure.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:07 pm

Must be a Dem thing. Remember when the penguin (Nadler) pooped his pants then waddled off stage?

All these idiots should be put out to pasture.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Biden is 79 what? this month? 81 million votes. bull hockey.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:26 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

not me.
Thread derail, but...

So i went to the Mexican foods section  where a much better brand was selling for $5.98.

Start wit

h clean water and all seasonings and boil until tender.

I wouldn't eat it if you paid me, Its a cheap form of protein, koon food lol

$3.25 a pound fresh

You'd eat it if I cooked it. And you'd slap yourself too.

Boudin was originally a pork liver only and rice product. A way to get every ounce out of a pig!

Andouille is a super lean pork sausage made from course ground pork shoulder of Boston butt stuffed in larger, midling casing. It's a ham product and about all I use at the house because it is expensive.

But originally, here and in France, it was just a gut stuffed in a gut, stuffed in a gut.

There was a store here that still made andouille out of chitlins only, stuffed into a larger hog casing.

They cleaned the chitlins well and cut them small before stuffing them into the casing.

On occasion , went I went to the camp in the big woods which was about 3 days a week, I would stop and get some of this old time andouille for a large gumbo on the weekend when there were plenty folkjs to feed.

After everything was cooked, I would cut the casing open and let the chitlins loose into the pot. Lol

Man! One guy told me, "Damn, Hawk! You cook the best gumbo I ever ate! Even better than my momma! I especially like those noodles you put in there every time".

I was eating and noticed he had just robbed the pot of a second round of "noodles".Lol.

I told him I didn't put noodles in gumbo. Nobody does.

He told me, "oh yeah you do, every time"!

He dipped his spoon in his bowl and told me, "Look, at dem noodles"! BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 6 773625082

I finally had to tell him to quit robbing all the chitlins out of the pot.

Now if you had told him it was chitlins, he wouldn't have eaten any. But for three years, he loved them noodles!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:54 pm

I'll be watching you and your noodles! Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:06 pm

Red Lily wrote:Must be a Dem thing.   Remember when the penguin (Nadler) pooped his pants then waddled off stage?

All these idiots should be put out to pasture.

It's not even age.

Swalwell, tooting his rear-horn as he's going hysterical about Orange-Man-Bad...right there on camera. Just like a whoppie cushion.

Dumbo cRats have bowel-control problems.

Like other retardates.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next