Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

+11
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
Daily Bread
Thom Paine
2cent
vege57
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Elizabeth Theus
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. Empty BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:08 pm

see,,,this is never gonna happen..cause you got people coming in all the time..illegals..that don't have to be vaxxed cause the left doesn't want them dying of the vaxx before 2022. and then you have people being born all the time...how you gonna deal with that. Vaxx them to death the minute they 're born. So we'll go back to the 1800s infant death rate.

Demoxrats...it will never go back to normal y'all. never as long as they are in control.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/oh-hell-no-biden/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:09 pm

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. I-was-normal-once_o_251939
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Lone Gunman, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:54 am

It is one of your sites of mis-information anyway.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:24 am

It is a fake inference

......... THE PRESIDENT: Well, I think — look, I think we get the vast majority — like is going on in so many — some industries and some schools — 96, 97, 98 percent. I think we’re getting awful close. But I’m not the scientist.

I think — but one thing for certain: A quarter of the country can’t go unvaccinated and us not continue to have a problem. ..........

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/09/27/remarks-by-president-biden-while-receiving-a-covid-19-booster-shot/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:03 am

Everyone knows what Biden said and the point is that 96%, 97% or 98% is just never going to be achieved.

Especially whilst hundreds of thousands of illegals are being hustled across the border without being tested and/or vaccinated.

^^^ THAT IS THE POINT.  So if 98% is never going to be achieved nothing will go back to 'normal.'
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, vege57, Thom Paine and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:14 am

Red Lily wrote:Everyone knows what Biden said and the point is that 96%, 97% or 98% is just never going to be achieved.

Especially whilst hundreds of thousands of illegals are being hustled across the border without being tested and/or vaccinated.

^^^ THAT IS THE POINT.  So if 98% is never going to be achieved nothing will go back to 'normal.'

In NZ they are aiming for 90, but its just a pipe dream
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:26 am

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Everyone knows what Biden said and the point is that 96%, 97% or 98% is just never going to be achieved.

It's totally unrealistic and imo just a way to keep us masked, in lockdown and having booster jabs indefinitely.

I agree with  @billy the kid  that things are going to look a lot different in 12 months and things will unravel.  Meanwhile how many jabs are you prepared to have?

From here on in we need to take precautions and safety measures that are suitable to us and our families and just open up.  It doesn't matter so much to me but I fear for young people starting out in life.   We have NO clue how the mRNA vaccines impact fertility, birth defects etc and damned if I would be lining up for jab after jab after jab.  Of course, they aren't all mRNA although that's what they are pushing the most.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Elizabeth Theus and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:36 am

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

It's totally unrealistic and imo just a way to keep us masked, in lockdown and having booster jabs indefinitely.

I agree with  @billy the kid  that things are going to look a lot different in 12 months and things will unravel.  Meanwhile how many jabs are you prepared to have?

From here on in we need to take precautions and safety measures that are suitable to us and our families and just open up.  It doesn't matter so much to me but I fear for young people starting out in life.   We have NO clue how the mRNA vaccines impact fertility, birth defects etc and damned if I would be lining up for jab after jab after jab.  Of course, they aren't all mRNA although that's what they are pushing the most.

Things looked different 12 months after the 1918 flue, , the vulnerable die, people build resistance, what is needed is for people to stop using it as a political tool , Im a believer in science, but i can also see how this pandemic is used by the left as a weapon of control
vege57
vege57

Red Lily, Thom Paine and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:41 am

In NZ all the parties bar the left want to reopen parliament so politicians can be held accountable but labour are resisting
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:48 am

vege57 wrote:In NZ all the parties bar the left want to reopen parliament so politicians can be held accountable but labour are resisting

I'd be happy if the loony left were all dropped off in the Middle East and then turn it all to glass.  I've absolutely no patience for their brand of insanity anymore.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next