Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

+11
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
Daily Bread
Thom Paine
2cent
vege57
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Elizabeth Theus
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 5 Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by Daily Bread Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:44 pm

2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:The Democrat / Marxist are destroying this countrys economy  under the guise of a medical emergency called Covid and we're letting them pick us apart piece by piece . So far all we do is call them" crazy "and yell "wait until election time ". 
They aren't crazy but they are calculating and devious and there will be no " next election" that will matter at the pace this country is being destroyed . 
If we don't start getting overly physical with these people very very soon we won't see the spring . I am all for a all out war against these people - and taking no prisoners isn't out of the guestion .
So what are you waiting for?
Not for you , that's for sure
Says the guy who posts YouTube links on a regular basis.  

C'mon.  We're better than this, yes?
Getting kind of petty aren't you ? Stick to baking banana bread and stay out of politics - it's not your forte
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 5 Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed.

Post by 2cent Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:39 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:The Democrat / Marxist are destroying this countrys economy  under the guise of a medical emergency called Covid and we're letting them pick us apart piece by piece. So far all we do is call them" crazy "and yell "wait until election time ". 
They aren't crazy but they are calculating and devious and there will be no " next election" that will matter at the pace this country is being destroyed . 
If we don't start getting overly physical with these people very very soon we won't see the spring . I am all for a all out war against these people - and taking no prisoners isn't out of the guestion .
So what are you waiting for?
Not for you , that's for sure
Says the guy who posts YouTube links on a regular basis.  

C'mon.  We're better than this, yes?
Getting kind of petty aren't you ? Stick to baking banana bread and stay out of politics - it's not your forte
Might I at least suggest that we quit allowing them to pick us apart? You're breaking my heart here, Bread. Crying or Very sad
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:15 am

Calypso Jones wrote: Empty
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/oh-hell-no-biden/
Should read, " BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is [s]vaxxed[/s] dead.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:41 am

so the storyline is, theyve produced 21 billion vaccines and boosters in under 365 days time frame. anyone buying this tripe?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:51 am

jirqoadai wrote:so the storyline is, theyve produced 21 billion vaccines and boosters in under 365 days time frame. anyone buying this tripe?

The way Pfizer stock has gone up in the last couple of years, I'd believe it. I don't like it.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:07 am

Look on the bright side, lots of children/Grandchildren/Relatives of those who got the "vaccine" will get their inheritance long before they thought!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Daily Bread wrote:The Democrat / Marxist are destroying this countrys economy  under the guise of a medical emergency called Covid and we're letting them pick us apart piece by piece . So far all we do is call them" crazy "and yell "wait until election time ". 

You know I don't like violence, war or killing but, things have went downhill so badly that I have to agree with you that there is no other way at this point. It's to a point where it's either kill or be killed. Oh the liberals call it a "vaccine" but, we ALL know what it really is...
RV
RV

Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:06 pm

jirqoadai wrote:so the storyline is, theyve produced 21 billion vaccines and boosters in under 365 days time frame. anyone buying this tripe?

not me.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 5 Empty Re: BIden says we can go back to normal when 97% of america is vaxxed

Post by RV Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:23 pm

That would be a "NO", from me.
RV
RV

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

not me.
I can't afford it! BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 5 773625082
Thread derail, but...

I was in Wal-Mart last week and saw a small can, about the size of a chicken breast meat can or about twice the size of a tuna can, of beef tripe cooked in milk(WTF/lol) for $8.97 cents!
It got me to thinking. Yes, I know this is dangerous.

So i went to the Mexican foods section  where a much better brand was selling for $5.98.

I like to eat that on occasion.
But only buy the 10lb case of IBP, scalded, cleaned, honeycomb tripe that is trimmed of all the fat all bullshit.

Then you still have to clean it. But not like trying to clean regular tripe.

Then , I recommend you boil it in enough water with little to no seasoning for half an hour and throw the water away.

Start with clean water and all seasonings and boil until tender.
Dats da good tripe. BIden says we can go back to  normal when 97% of america is vaxxed. - Page 5 773625082

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next