Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well. Empty DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well.

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:11 pm

https://allnewspipeline.com/This_One_Chart_Says_It_All.php

""While according to Dr. Anthony Faust-i earlier in September, "it may take many, many more vaccine mandates to end the coronvirus pandemic", with 'Faust' hinting at an endless series of mandatory vaxxes (for delta, mu, omega, zeta and all of the other variants that will be rolled out over the next few years) being necessary for Americans to one day be 'free' once again, we've got to take a look at the latest data coming to us from the VAERS website, with the one chart posted above dropping a nuclear bomb on the globalists argument that these 'vaxxes' are 'safe and effective'.

With the FDA recently voting 16 to 2 against the 'booster shots' that both Biden and Faust-i wanted to start rolling out upon Americans, we hear why in the 1st video that we've embedded at the bottom of this story, an 8 hour+ long FDA hearing in which one bombshell after another about the dangers of these shots being rolled out for everybody are dropped upon them.

With this Open Vaers website compiling into one place all of the tragedies now happening across America due to these unsafe jabs, we'll be taking a look within this story at numerous scenarios unfolding across America and the world, including here at ANP, where it appears this 2011 story over at The Guardian warning us the US Military's 'social media manipulation' programs had been created, programs which use 'sock puppet software technology' to create fake online identities, used to spread pro-America, or 'pro-vax' propaganda. Meaning that some of the comments you read here, and many at other online websites, may very well be comments created by bots to push the biden/fausti 'get vaxxed/masks prevent covid spread' agenda.

From that 2011 story before we continue.:

The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda.

A Californian corporation has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world.

The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.

The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organizations to do the same.

So while out and about online, you come across a story's comment section and suddenly see a huge number of pro-vax, pro-tyranny comments that seem to go against the flow, those comments could very well have been made by one 'propaganda expert', with the full intent of such comments being to persuade other people to 'go take the vax, it works'; yeah, works real great to put people 6' under.

(ANP EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: Due to renewed censorship by 'big tech' upon ANP articles, we'll be running an emergency fundraising drive over the next month or so until we catch up on upcoming expenses. We also want to thank everybody who has donated to ANP over the years. With donations and ad revenue all that keep ANP online, if you're able, please consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for America's future at this absolutely critical time in US history. During a time of systematic, 'big tech' censorship and widespread institutional corruption, truth-seeking media and alternative views are crucial, and EVERY little bit helps more than you could know!)

So while Joe Biden's pro-vax sock-puppets unleashed upon the internet have absolutely altered the perceptions of reality held by others, one ABC News station in Detroit recently got way more than they bargained for when asking their users on Facebook to share stories of the unvaxxed who passed away from Covid, only to be flooded with stories of death and injury as a result of the shots themselves.

“After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you’re willing to share your family’s story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we’re working on,” wrote WXYZ-TV Channel 7 on Friday.

An overwhelming number of people responded with stories not of death of the unvaccinated but of death and injury soon after the COVID-19 shot.

“I don’t know anyone who died from covid but I do know a 37 year old who got the vaccine and died of brain aneurysm 8 days later,” wrote a Facebook user under the name Maximilien Robespierre.

Immediately below, Richard Smother shared, “My coworkers daughter (12 years old) had to be rushed to the ER after she collapsed an hour after her second shot.”

Krista Evans shared, “I know 3 people personally that died shortly after being fully vaxxed. All the people I know that have had the China virus, had very mild flu-like symptoms so why the hell would anyone get poked with this poison???”

Becky Burch commented, “An Aunt died a week after the shot. The family never thought much about it until visiting with another cousin who had family die after the shot with the same ‘strange’ issue…not sure of the details. Now, they think it was the shot.”

Besides deaths, the testimonies of side effects from the jab cover a wide range of injuries and symptoms, from heart attacks and blood clots to digestive issues to loss of sight and movement.

“My mother had a heart attack 4 days after receiving her first vaccine. She now has a blood clot in her lung,” Jessica Mauldin commented.

Juli Smith wrote, “My neighbor died from the vax, the funeral is next week. My mom can’t feel her arms and legs. My BFF has been in ER several times with debilitating headaches. My mom and BFF doctors don’t correlate the two but the timing makes it suspect. My hubby’s doctor refused to let him test for covid antibodies. These doctors are complicit.”

The stories go on and on, prompting many social media users to openly marvel at how the Facebook testimonies almost entirely contradict the intended direction of the thread and the mainstream media COVID-19 narrative.

“So, the comments section isn’t going the way you planned,” wrote Nicole Boucher Sargent. “This backfired on you rotten SOB’s in the media,” said Scott McCarty.

Yet as Mike Adams had pointed out in this recent story over at Natural News, the bigger question probably should be, "How did the globalists convince BILLIONS of people to exterminate themselves with biological weapons presented as “vaccines”", what he calls "vaxssassinations"?

Warning within his story that "it’s all now incredibly clear. Everything we’ve been watching over the last 20 months has been a globalist-led effort to convince billions of people to exterminate themselves without them knowing it", we've reported time and time again on ANP that the globalists have long had a very real 'depopulation agenda', seeking to get the world's population down to the incredibly low number of 500 million seen on the Georgia Guidestones, meaning over 7 billion people will 'have to go'.

With Adams warning in that story that an out in the open, 'kinetic war' upon humanity would meet instant resistance, with 100's of millions of people sure to fight back when they’re being openly attacked and slaughtered with bullets and bombs, the globalists instead figured out a way to carry out mass slaughter on a planetary scale without alerting the masses to what they were doing. Welcome to 2021 America. ""

rest of the story at the link...and charts.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well. Empty Re: DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well.

Post by RV Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Every time the Democrats push new "vaccine mandates", I am more convinced that it is all aimed at population control. I won't wear a mask, won't take a lethal "vaccine" shot and won't trust any of their "statistics". I am fully trusting the Lord, His will, His way and His protection. If He wants me dead, He is fully capable of making that happen. I will praise Him no matter what He does and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well. Empty Re: DePopulation Agenda seems to be going well.

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:08 pm

Boris Johnson's daddy makes no bones about it. Vid at link.

https://rumble.com/v3cm2lj-boris-johnsons-father-wants-to-kill-off-huge-chunks-of-the-human-race-and-t.html

70 million on the British island.....and he'd like it down to about 15million. Note its always others that they need to be eliminated..not themselves. obviously.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:16 am

They wore the term 'depopulation' out so they had to change it to....decarbonization....now....doesn't that sound better??

https://www.dossier.today/p/world-economic-forum-demands-35-trillion

World Economic Forum demands $3.5 trillion per year to 'decarbonize' the planet, 'reach net-zero and restore nature'
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:07 am

Calypso Jones wrote:They wore the term 'depopulation' out so they had to change it to....decarbonization....now....doesn't that sound better??

World Economic Forum demands $3.5 trillion per year to 'decarbonize' the planet, 'reach net-zero and restore nature'

Democrats are famous for changing the definitions of words to keep their agenda from sounding like it really is.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:07 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:They wore the term 'depopulation' out so they had to change it to....decarbonization....now....doesn't that sound better??

Sounds like a money laundering scheme.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:39 pm

Keith wrote:

Sounds like a money laundering scheme.

It aint money laundering, they have no money, its a pyramid scheme
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:16 am

How different were things, when we could just live our lives. Even when I was dead broke, back in the early 1980s, I didn't have these worries. I just had to find a way to get around, pay my food...I had free lodging, having moved back in with the parental units, but I wasn't always welcome at the dinner table. It was stressful, but I didn't have to worry about crazed Woketards or their Davos masters cutting off my meat, or my clothing, or gasoline...or charging me a Breath Tax.

We, as a people, are really undergoing serious trauma. I see it in others, and yes, even myself.

I keep on wondering what I'm going to do when my pension money is cut off because I won't take the poison, or if I'm ordered out of my rented unit by some sort of city decree (all the city government is Woke). Who the hell wants to live this way? It's nearly enough to get you to jam your gun in your mouth.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:46 am

Casey Jones wrote:

How different were things, when we could just live our lives.  Even when I was dead broke, back in the early 1980s, I didn't have these worries.  I just had to find a way to get around, pay my food...I had free lodging, having moved back in with the parental units, but I wasn't always welcome at the dinner table.  It was stressful, but I didn't have to worry about crazed Woketards or their Davos masters cutting off my meat, or my clothing, or gasoline...or charging me a Breath Tax.

We, as a people, are really undergoing serious trauma.  I see it in others, and yes, even myself.

I keep on wondering what I'm going to do when my pension money is cut off because I won't take the poison, or if I'm ordered out of my rented unit by some sort of city decree (all the city government is Woke).  Who the hell wants to live this way?  It's nearly enough to get you to jam your gun in your mouth.

Killing yourself is NEVER an answer. There is only one way, Jesus. When you realize that through Jesus you can have eternal life, (i.e. live forever), things become MUCH less worrisome. Whatever happens in this life on Earth is only temporary. What happens after the body dies is permanent.

Yes, the woketards are ruining life as we once knew it but, with Christ ALL things are made new. The elite can ruin everything here on Earth but, they cannot ruin what awaits believers in heaven through Christ.

Last edited by RV on Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:25 am

LIVE!!!...if only to piss off the globalists and/or Democrats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next