Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation

5 posters

Go down

Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation Empty Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:09 am

Aerosolized vaccines wanted to spray on populations to DEpopulate areas.   Like Carpet bombs.  bill Gates is interested.

https://naturalnews.com/2022-08-23-aerosolized-vaccines-sprayed-on-human-cities-for-global-depopulation.html

I'll bet Fauci knows something about it.

A recent article from Eugyppius: A Plague Chronicle reveals that Bill Gates-associated researchers are now pushing for covid nasal vaccines that could theoretically be sprayed on populations and inhaled without individual knowledge or consent.

“Virus moron Eric Topol and snakeoil saleswoman Akiko Iwasaki plug mRNA nasal spray hocus pocus, demand a second Operation Warp Speed to further tinker with billions of human immune systems,” writes the website:

Oligarchic support for nasal spray vaccines proceeds primarily from the beleaguered mind of Bill Gates, who is quietly disappointed in the performance of the mRNA elixirs and now places the better part of his hope in masking…

Topol is just a mentally vacant Corona brigadier, but Iwasaki is co-founder of the pharmaceutical startup RIGImmune, which has received two million dollars from the Gates Foundation “to develop novel innate immune activators to protect against infectious diseases that disproportionately impact the developing world.” She’s also co-founded Xanadu Bio, which is trying to come up with nanoparticles that won’t kill you when you inhale them…

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation Empty Re: Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:35 am

Some scary stuff.
Spraying us like mosquitos.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation Empty Re: Carpet Bombing areas for depopulation

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:28 am

nothing is to outlandish after what we've experienced these last 2 years.We saw western nations go totalitarian, beat their citizens, do things we never thought we'd see. Told us what we could buy and couldn't, told us which way to WALK DOWN AISLES!!, PUT ON HEALTH Injuring masks, Take DEADLY injections. HOW CRAZY AND EVIL IS THAT.

They used COVID infections in order to exterminate older americans. I KNOW They did this to my elderly cousin who had had a stroke....they put him on a ventilator for weeks and then gave him no therapy to help his muscles work on their own again...so. they unhooked him, left him, he died. am i angry? YOU DAMN RIGHT I AM.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:37 am

Calypso Jones wrote:nothing is to outlandish after what we've experienced these last 2 years.We saw western nations go totalitarian, beat their citizens, do things we never thought we'd see. Told us what we could buy and couldn't, told us which way to WALK DOWN AISLES!!, PUT ON HEALTH Injuring masks, Take DEADLY injections.  HOW CRAZY AND EVIL IS THAT.

They used COVID infections in order to exterminate older americans.  I KNOW They did this to my elderly cousin who had had a stroke....they put him on a ventilator for weeks and then gave him no therapy to help his muscles work on their own again...so.  they unhooked him, left him, he died.    am i angry?  YOU DAMN RIGHT I AM.
I'm sorry about your cousin. May he RIP.

I agree with you totally here!
Frankly, I lost all respect for the Canadian government and many Canadian citizens even moreso than stupid American citizens.
I also lost all trust in Canada as an ally.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:45 pm

They own us whether we want to admit it or not . That guy that was supposed to come and save us on a white horse never had the backup he thought we'd give him . Those 300 million guns we have in our closets never came out and the ex military ,that we thought would surely put an end to the obvious coup ,never showed up . We have become so civilized and tolerant , it appears that elementary school kids could take our country over while we sit around debating the whys and hows and feeling safe that surely the "law" and the "Constitution" will save us.
We are the "law" and we are the Constitution" and we failed to act .
If 50 armed citizens went to DC and took care of the problem we would applaud the cops for shooting them on sight because ,well, armed citizens illegally showed up and threatened politicians and that's against their ( the lawyers and politicians) law .
We're civil ,we're law abiding - we're fools and the Democrats know it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:29 pm

i dont retaleate because ruining everyones water due to 85% of the ones who deserve it will unfortuneatly kill off one or two million who arent supposed to die. 12/2. let me see a 10/1. then i might consider it.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:12 pm

I once spoke to my GP about high cholesterol...
He said quite emphatically that all the population should
take some form of medication as everyone in Oz had high
cholesterol.
I said everyone....how is that possible...
He said quite nonchalantly...."oh theyll just put it in food..."
I said "what..just like that...without telling anyone..."
He said...
"Oh yes...."
True story....
They f...n mad.....all of them.....
My BIL had high cholesterol...
They put him on Cresta...almost killed him...
Took him off that...gave him something else...
We're f....n guinea pigs....
Simple as that.....

billy the kid

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:08 pm

billy the kid wrote:I once spoke to my GP about high cholesterol...
He said quite emphatically that all the population should
take some form of medication as everyone in Oz had high
cholesterol.
I said everyone....how is that possible...
He said quite nonchalantly...."oh theyll just put it in food..."
I said "what..just like that...without telling anyone..."
He said...
"Oh yes...."
True story....
They f...n mad.....all of them.....
My BIL had high cholesterol...
They put him on Cresta...almost killed him...
Took him off that...gave him something else...
We're f....n guinea pigs....
Simple as that.....
We really are expendable . Peta will go after them if they test on dogs and cats so what else is left ? Us ! The ends justify the means and after all we allowed 63 million abortions since 1973 in the US , a really criminal number and I'm embarrassed to even say it .
There is no regard for human life anymore and if Politicians and Religious leaders can look the other way with that huge number than we are an emotionless , no honor , low integrity civilization that is doomed .
We care more about what color our dogs raincoat is than knowing there's a "doctor" out there cutting the life off a kid that may cure cancer in the world - but its ok because its a " mistake" in the crapshoot of life .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily, vege57 and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down