Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agenda 2030

3 posters

Go down

Agenda 2030 Empty Agenda 2030

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:16 am

https://americafirstreport.com/its-time-to-introduce-your-normie-friends-and-family-and-maybe-yourself-to-agenda-2030/

Over the past three years, we’ve seen a whole lot of bad and not a lot of good. But there is a silver lining to almost every negative circumstance and with so many bad things happening in the world today, there’s also a whole lot of silver to be found. One such positive event is that more people are waking up to three important realities:

1. We shouldn’t blindly trust anyone in power, whether it’s government managing the people, doctors managing healthcare, corporations managing our money, or journalists managing truth.

2. Freedom is under attack on multiple fronts and the separation between those who embrace liberty and those who do not has never been more crystal clear.

3. Many of those crazy “conspiracy theories” the masses were programmed to lambaste or ignore are turning out to be true in whole or in part.
This last realization is the one I want to focus on today.

I’ll be doing a show on the topic of Agenda 2030 this week (be sure to subscribe to be notified) but I thought it best to post this primer with important information from former Senior Economist at the World Bank and the World Health Organization, Peter Koenig. He would know.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Agenda 2030 Empty Re: Agenda 2030

Post by RV Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:00 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://americafirstreport.com/its-time-to-introduce-your-normie-friends-and-family-and-maybe-yourself-to-agenda-2030/

Over the past three years, we’ve seen a whole lot of bad and not a lot of good. But there is a silver lining to almost every negative circumstance and with so many bad things happening in the world today, there’s also a whole lot of silver to be found. One such positive event is that more people are waking up to three important realities:

1.  We shouldn’t blindly trust anyone in power, whether it’s government managing the people, doctors managing healthcare, corporations managing our money, or journalists managing truth.

2.  Freedom is under attack on multiple fronts and the separation between those who embrace liberty and those who do not has never been more crystal clear.

3.  Many of those crazy “conspiracy theories” the masses were programmed to lambaste or ignore are turning out to be true in whole or in part.
This last realization is the one I want to focus on today.

I’ll be doing a show on the topic of Agenda 2030 this week (be sure to subscribe to be notified) but I thought it best to post this primer with important information from former Senior Economist at the World Bank and the World Health Organization, Peter Koenig. He would know.

I don't trust ANYONE in government nor anyone in a quasi-government agency anymore. They are ALL crooked and on the take!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:43 am

if you and your entire family run down this forest path, youll find a brand new house that you all can live in.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down