Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

+8
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Leon Xiv
Casey Jones
Daily Bread
12 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis - Page 3 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

Post by 2cent Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:06 pm

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis - Page 3 Empty Re: Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:38 pm

She's still around...and apparently needing some attention.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kathy-griffin-reveals-she-has-been-diagnosed-with-an-extreme-case-of-complex-ptsd/ar-AA19Ua0v?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=0620f3cfe2994de68ccca564de3669b4&ei=16

no she says she has ptsd which she says started about 5.5 years ago...remember the infamous bloodied severed head.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:00 am

I care nothing.

I hope the end is painful and degrading.

Save some of the world's oxygen.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:31 am

[quote="Elizabeth Theus"]Has karma come to bite her in the ass?   er....or in the lung as it were?  Sorry, the bitch has NEVER been funny, and I've got NO sympathy for her.quote]

No such thing as karma, either good or bad. However, it does seem to be an inside job. Senator McCain is another example. I believe corrosive personalities lead to all manner of undesirable results

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:32 am

[quote="Elizabeth Theus"]Has karma come to bite her in the ass?   er....or in the lung as it were?  Sorry, the bitch has NEVER been funny, and I've got NO sympathy for her.quote]

No such thing as karma, either good or bad. However, it does seem to be an inside job. Senator McCain is another example. I believe corrosive personalities lead to all manner of undesirable results.
And yes, I wish her the best.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:55 am

i would think William Darby wouldve learnd his lesson from Bob Dole concerning hiding the radio mast. yes. Darby partook of karma. if one couldnt respect being shot by an 88, there was no sence in divulging who the commander was. the repeated history excuse of " it wont happen to me " is as old as time itself.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:03 pm

Was the lung cancer something to get her some sympathy??  i don't know...but now she's begging fans to buy tickets to her not doing so well Comedy Tour.    

Annnnnnnd she says she's still suffering from ptsd from the (illconceived) severed head incident of several years ago.    

i won't be buying any tickets actually this feels like.....

THE TRUMP CURSE

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/01/29/kathy-griffin-says-her-comedy-tour-not-selling-well-pleads-with-fans-to-buy-tickets/

comments are pretty interesting.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:40 am

Here we go again.  MsNBC is helping Griffin revive her dead career.  You can try to paint her in a good light but the majority of America is done with her...and not that many thought she was funny in the first place.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2024/03/11/msnbc-tries-revive-kathy-griffins-career-over-violent-trump

The left is so frightened of Trump regaining the presidency they're doing everything they can think of to destroy that potential. Bringing back Griffin, Kimmel did something at the oscars thing i don't know what it was yet but it will probably be more reported today perhaps. The illegal indictments against the political opposition to Biden, destroying the country the constitution and our rights by making bad law, enforcing it and cancelling anyone who disagrees with their tactics.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Here we go again.  MsNBC is helping Griffin revive her dead career.  You can try to paint her in a good light but the majority of America is done with her...and not that many thought she was funny in the first place.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2024/03/11/msnbc-tries-revive-kathy-griffins-career-over-violent-trump

The left is so frightened of Trump regaining the presidency they're doing everything they can think of to destroy that potential.   Bringing back Griffin, Kimmel did something at the oscars thing i don't know what it was yet but it will probably be more reported today perhaps.  The illegal indictments against the political opposition to Biden, destroying the country the constitution and our rights by making bad law, enforcing it and cancelling anyone who disagrees with their tactics.

How can you revive something that's never been alive to begin with? I mean, Kathy Griffin?
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3