Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office

5 posters

Go down

Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office Empty Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:31 pm

.............. "He took an oath to support the Constitution of the United States ... [and then] engaged in that insurrection after taking his oath," Judge Mathew wrote.

The decision against Griffin, who made headlines earlier this year by refusing to certify his county's election results, ...............

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/06/1121307430/couy-griffin-otero-county-insurrection-fourteenth-amendment

yes, he committed insurrection.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office Empty Re: Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office

Post by RV Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:45 pm

So the take away is, "go along with what we say or you'll pay the price in bogus charges..."
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office Empty Re: Couy Griffin, an Otero County commissioner disqualified from holding public office

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:13 pm

Lefties.  They must force everyone into kool-aid group think or face destruction.   And they think that's okay.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfyre Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:52 am

I have met Couy Griffin personally and found him to be a gentle, personable, likable soul and never heard him speak a cross or inappropriate word of any kind. I am quite sure he is no insurrectionist. Whether he deserved to be removed from his county commissioner seat I am not sure, but I am quite sure he did not deserve conviction for insurrection and the whole matter was politically motivated.
Foxfyre
Foxfyre

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:31 am

sherman is the typical lefty. he will pick his nose only to the point were it bleeds very little. the OP is proof. for he knows it was a total stolen election, yet time and time again he wishes to act the retard.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:22 pm

Just for the record, no one owns the truth. There is only ONE truth. It isn't her truth, his truth, my truth nor their truth. There can only be ONE truth and it's based on FACT not opinion, not hyperbole, not feelings and not belief.

If one claims something to be true that they aren't sure about then the honest thing to do would be to honestly say that it's one's belief and MAY or MAY NOT be true. To mislead, misdirect or misguide someone into believing something which may not be true is in an of itself a LIE.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:05 am

The truth is Couy Griffin is disqualified from holding public office

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:51 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
..............   "He took an oath to support the Constitution of the United States ... [and then] engaged in that insurrection after taking his oath," Judge Mathew wrote.

The decision against Griffin, who made headlines earlier this year by refusing to certify his county's election results,          ...............

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/06/1121307430/couy-griffin-otero-county-insurrection-fourteenth-amendment

yes, he committed insurrection.

oh? what did he do? exactly.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:53 am

Sometimes i am amazed at my morning bible study passages.  

Yesterday:Isaiah 10:1..
What sorrow awaits the unjust judges and those who make unfair laws.

Psalm 56
O God, have mercy on me, for people are hounding me.  My foes attack me all day long.  I am constantly hounded by those who slander me and many are boldly attacking me. But when i am afraid, i will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God so why should I be afraid?  What can mere mortals do to me?

Proverbs 29:4 ESV /
By justice a king builds up the land, but he who exacts gifts tears it down.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down