Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

+8
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Leon Xiv
Casey Jones
Daily Bread
12 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis Empty Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:17 pm

Actress Kathy Griffin, known also for her rabid anti-Trump antics, announced on her Twitter feed Monday morning that she has lung cancer.

“I’ve got to tell you guy something,” her statement began. “I have cancer. I’m about to go into surgery to have half of my left lung removed. Yes, I have lung cancer even though I’ve never smoked! The doctors are optimistic as it is stage one and contained to my left lung.”

“Hopefully no chemo or radiation after this and I should have normal function with my breathing,” she continued. “I should be up and running around as usual in a month or less. It’s been a helluva 4 years, trying to get back to work, making you guys laugh and entertaining you, but I’m gonna be just fine.”

Griffin added that she’s fully vaccinated for COVID.

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis E7yPPJ5VgAY2nkx?format=jpg&name=medium

A cancer diagnosis is a terrible thing, and I wish her a full and speedy recovery. But, honestly, she doesn’t deserve my well wishes. And I’m sure you know why. In 2017, she tweeted a photo of herself with a fake decapitated head of Donald Trump. Despite apologizing after the backlash, she later doubled down on her actions. Since then, she’s blamed Trump for her career trouble. Last year, she called for Trump to be assassinated, and while Trump was at Walter Reed recovering from COVID-19, she tweeted, “Is he dead yet?”

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin
·
Oct 5, 2020
Is he dead yet? I have shit to do. Thx.

So, no, Griffin doesn’t deserve my well wishes, but she’ll get them anyway. Why? Because that’s what decent human beings do. Just because she’s a terrible person doesn’t mean I have to stoop to her level.

Related: Kathy Griffin and the Consequences of the Politics of Stupidity

Hopefully, Griffin’s journey through this diagnosis will help her become a better person.

Donald Trump has not released a statement today about Griffin’s diagnosis. It will be interesting if he does.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/08/02/kathy-griffin-reveals-lung-cancer-diagnosis-n1466450?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45&recip=21833186
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Thom Paine and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis Empty Re: Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:19 pm

Has karma come to bite her in the ass? er....or in the lung as it were? Sorry, the bitch has NEVER been funny, and I've got NO sympathy for her.
Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis Tenor
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis Empty Re: Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis

Post by jirqoadai Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:26 pm

yay!!!!!!!! you shouldve put this in the " good news " forum. you wouldve gotten more reads.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:47 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Actress Kathy Griffin, known also for her rabid anti-Trump antics, announced on her Twitter feed Monday morning that she has lung cancer.

“I’ve got to tell you guy something,” her statement began. “I have cancer. I’m about to go into surgery to have half of my left lung removed. Yes, I have lung cancer even though I’ve never smoked! The doctors are optimistic as it is stage one and contained to my left lung.”

“Hopefully no chemo or radiation after this and I should have normal function with my breathing,” she continued. “I should be up and running around as usual in a month or less. It’s been a helluva 4 years, trying to get back to work, making you guys laugh and entertaining you, but I’m gonna be just fine.”

Griffin added that she’s fully vaccinated for COVID.

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis E7yPPJ5VgAY2nkx?format=jpg&name=medium

A cancer diagnosis is a terrible thing, and I wish her a full and speedy recovery. But, honestly, she doesn’t deserve my well wishes. And I’m sure you know why. In 2017, she tweeted a photo of herself with a fake decapitated head of Donald Trump. Despite apologizing after the backlash, she later doubled down on her actions. Since then, she’s blamed Trump for her career trouble. Last year, she called for Trump to be assassinated, and while Trump was at Walter Reed recovering from COVID-19, she tweeted, “Is he dead yet?”

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin
·
Oct 5, 2020
Is he dead yet? I have shit to do. Thx.

So, no, Griffin doesn’t deserve my well wishes, but she’ll get them anyway. Why? Because that’s what decent human beings do. Just because she’s a terrible person doesn’t mean I have to stoop to her level.

Related: Kathy Griffin and the Consequences of the Politics of Stupidity

Hopefully, Griffin’s journey through this diagnosis will help her become a better person.

Donald Trump has not released a statement today about Griffin’s diagnosis. It will be interesting if he does.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/08/02/kathy-griffin-reveals-lung-cancer-diagnosis-n1466450?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45&recip=21833186
For this one I'm refusing to listen to the angel on my shoulder and the wisdom of my religion and my parents upbringing .
For this one the ends justifies the means .
Yeah Kathy - I joke around too
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08, Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Some people are not only full of hatred, but deserving of hatred.

This unsightly bitch is one.

I wish her a slow, painful, messy trip to Hell.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Abby08, Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Wouldnt surprise me if this was an attention seeking scam

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Daily Bread, Abby08 and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:49 pm

Leon Xiv wrote:Wouldnt surprise me if this was an attention seeking scam

Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis Businesslady_shrugging_md_nwm_v2
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:52 pm

I was watching an old episode of SVU the other night and thought "I know that hideous person" and it was her. Spoiled the whole episode. Rolling Eyes
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:20 pm

maybe itll spread to her testicles
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:00 pm

Rough crowd, tonight. Kathy Griffin Reveals Lung Cancer Diagnosis 773625082

Red Lily, Daily Bread, Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next