Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember God's Miracles for Gideon? Archaeologists Just Found Evidence Backing Up This Bible Story

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Remember God's Miracles for Gideon? Archaeologists Just Found Evidence Backing Up This Bible Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Remember God's Miracles for Gideon? Archaeologists Just Found Evidence Backing Up This Bible Story

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:32 pm

vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:She was in the tower that the people locked themselves in to keep his men from getting them.   She hit him with a rock and i'm sure she was protected by Abimelech's enemy.  She was a hero.    

Obviously wasn't to bright this guy, standing at the bottom of a tower with old ladies throwing rocks at them

hmmm. seems there is a lesson in there that might benefit you.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Remember God's Miracles for Gideon? Archaeologists Just Found Evidence Backing Up This Bible Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Remember God's Miracles for Gideon? Archaeologists Just Found Evidence Backing Up This Bible Story

Post by vege57 Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:She was in the tower that the people locked themselves in to keep his men from getting them.   She hit him with a rock and i'm sure she was protected by Abimelech's enemy.  She was a hero.    

Obviously wasn't to bright this guy, standing at the bottom of a tower with old ladies throwing rocks at them

hmmm.   seems there is a lesson in there that might benefit you.

Whats that , ""People in grass house shouldn't stow thrones "" ?

That old tart with have to sharpen up on her aim if she wants to nail me lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3