Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative is a marxist

2 posters

Go down

This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative  is a marxist Empty This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative is a marxist

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:42 pm

https://pjmedia.com/kevindowneyjr/2024/09/09/this-is-why-your-blue-haired-harpy-in-law-is-a-raging-marxist-n4932356?state=

fun read.

Eighteen-year-old Abbey proudly walked onto the campus of New York City's Barnard College for women in the fall of 2018, wearing a hot little mini-dress from Forever 21 and a pair of saucy wedges. She wanted to dress to impress. She was no longer in Brookfield, Ohio. This is the Big Apple. She was beautiful, and she felt it.

Her long blonde hair was pulled into a bun to make her look sophisticated and intelligent. It was her first day of college and, for her, her first day as an adult. Also, her name was no longer Abbey. That's too girly, too "small-town Ohio." As of today, she was Abigail. Abigail the beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated adult living in New York City.

When Abigail graduated in May of 2022, she was unrecognizable. In the world of the communists—where she had spent the last four years—beauty is ugly. Make-up and pretty clothes are signs that you have too much money when others have too little. Most of Abigail's hair had been cropped off, and what was left was Ty D Bowl blue. Her multiple face piercings made her look like she had fallen face-first into Grandpa's tackle box. She wore a man's "wife beater" t-shirt because she wanted the world to see what looked like sea urchins in her armpits. And she is no longer Abigail. After a short stint as "Gail," she now insisted everyone call her "Gay," even though she was what her actual gay friends mockingly referred to as a "breeder."

Abigail was taught to hate herself, and she did. She had the cutting marks on her evil, white thigh to prove it. And like every other wealthy, white kid who goes to college to learn to hate their own race into extinction, she began directing her hatred at what she had been taught was the cause of all the world's problems: other white people like herself.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative  is a marxist Empty Re: This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative is a marxist

Post by Casey Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:32 am

This is what the Elites do with their kids.

The problem, as I see it, is that too many bourgeoisie parents are also doing it. The males have finally wised up to the scam that diploma mills have become; but the grrllz are still flocking there, with huge student-loan commitments, to study Wombynz Studies and Lesbian Dance Theory.

Female enrollment is now over 70 percent in many institutions. Eventually they'll wise up; but too many will be ruining their lives.

Sending a teenager to go live in NYC, even if at an alleged Women's College...is asking for exactly what happened.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative  is a marxist Empty Re: This is why your young purple haired, nose ringed recently college graduated relative is a marxist

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:16 am

I think...as we're near this point, that parents aren't thinking about all their wasted money on education of their kids if this happens when they send them away to college. THIS is why my daughter and son in law are very carefully picking out colleges OR NOT for their two. I must say that as insistent as The Captain and i were on our kids going to college, i am not that insistent anymore...matter of fact i've told daughter to be very careful and consider other alternatives. She makes wise decisions so i'm confident they will do the right thing. My grandchildren even though still in HS and in homeschooling have way better education than public school children. history/science/current events/social issues/actual education. Latin, logic, math, biblical studies, art, greek, everything. A local college prof offered his services..i think his kids attend, he looked at some of their books and remarked that these are the same texts that the kids in college are told to purchase for class. These kids must read so much during school year and summer vacation. They must put so many hours into 'community service'. My daughter and son in law, my son and my daughter in law have done such good jobs on these kids I'm in awe of them.

i'm not sure they'll go to college even though daughter thinks there is some benefit. Frankly i don't care if they don't. I don't want their faith, their psyche or their character reshaped into something none of us recognize.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:21 pm

If they are truly exceptional - meaning, the top ten percent - consider Hillsdale or Grove City. I don't think there are any other universities out there that aren't involved in the perversion of young people's minds and bodies.

Otherwise: Counsel them to learn trades and start families. MOST of what's taught in universities can be learned in libraries and online. Taking an online philosophy class is a better choice for an evening's entertainment than watching Woke "comedy."

Did you know that the average American woman now has 1.45 children, down from 2.1 in 2005? The nation needs intelligent, grounded mothers. Less necessary are edutard females with degrees in Lesbian Dance Theory.

You could encourage her to find a good man and start a family, young. You could best help by guiding her expectations, as she hits the rough times all young people do. If she REALLY wants a university degree, it'll be far easier for her as a mother-attending-classes, than it will be for her as a Corporate Grrl-Powah type trying to have time off for maternity leave.

Education doesn't have to happen in classrooms. In fact, these prefusserz INTERFERE with true education, enlightenment.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down