Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

+7
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
EvilCat Breath
Abby08
Casey Jones
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign Empty Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:14 pm

BLAINE, Minnesota – A purple-haired Instacart driver named Tara could face charges after running over an elderly couple’s groceries in their driveway when she saw their pro-police signage. After smashing the groceries, Tara left a derogatory note on their receipt.

The elderly couple had carefully budgeted for their grocery order on December 6, but when they went outside to retrieve their delivery, they found their shopper, Tara, driving back and forth over their groceries, yelling at the couple to check their Christmas wreath.

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign Screen-Shot-2021-12-14-at-11.38.16-AM
The elderly couple’s destroyed grocery bags.

In the wreath was a horrible message scrawled on the receipt, saying “Instacart doesn’t pay employees… find another slave… f*** the racist police pigs”. The hateful act and explicit message were provoked by a simple sign in the couple’s front yard that supported local law enforcement. The sign read, “Thank You Blaine P.D.”, which apparently sent the driver into a rage.

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign Screen-Shot-2021-12-14-at-11.45.37-AM

The message left in the wreath.
A Facebook post written by a relative of the victims, Amber Gray, explained how carefully the elderly couple had budgeted for their groceries, saying “This past year has been a rollercoaster of heartache and big life changes for them. Money is tight. Vulnerability is high.”

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign Screen-Shot-2021-12-14-at-12.00.50-PM

The pro-police sign in the couple’s front yard.
“These people are two of the most beautiful, generous, loving souls I’ve ever known,” Gray continued. “Tara probably doesn’t know how carefully those $50 in groceries were budgeted for. Or how devastating the recent medical diagnosis has been. Or how scared and vulnerable her vile act of hatred made them feel… Supporting law enforcement doesn’t make you a racist. And it absolutely doesn’t give anyone the right to destroy your things or shatter your sense of safety.”

Latest: Woke Archbishop of Canterbury Advocates For Speech Restrictions, Condemns Use of Offensive Terms Like "Snowflake"

Read Gray’s full Facebook post here.

Gray has started a GoFundMe page for the couple which has already raised $8,680.

The Blaine Police Department reported that the Instacart shopper has been identified and that charges are “likely in the near future”. The couple has also been fully refunded for their destroyed groceries.

https://100percentfedup.com/purple-haired-instacart-driver-smashes-elderly-couples-carefully-budgeted-groceries-because-of-pro-police-yard-sign/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign Empty Re: Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:25 pm

Some purple people just deserve to be shit on and then run over like a sack of groceries.

Red Lily, Daily Bread, Abby08, Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign Empty Re: Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

Post by Casey Jones Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:49 pm

I can't drive for Uber Eats now, because I'm not Jabbed. And because I don't take their Pronoun Use Class.

Instead, these tech companies hire slime like this.

When the hell are we going to rediscover SANITY and OUTRAGE?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I can't drive for Uber Eats now, because I'm not Jabbed.  And because I don't take their Pronoun Use Class.

Instead, these tech companies hire slime like this.

When the hell are we going to rediscover SANITY and OUTRAGE?

I have both but, no one listens. People who believe as I, get shouted down, called names and, are threatened.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:55 pm

I hope the store replaces the ruined items.

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:32 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:I hope the store replaces the ruined items.
I hope Santa leaves her a lump of coal.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:38 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I hope he runs the stupid b*tch over in his sleigh and then lets his reindeer stomp on her.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:21 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

with her UNDERNEATH it/them....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Seems to me they'd be legally obligated to. She was temporarily representing their store, doing work for them...... right?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:41 pm

It said they were refunded but they deserve more. The items to be re-delivered immediately and some sort of compensation by way of a gift card or something similar.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next