Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

+7
jirqoadai
Crusader
JMWinPR
RV
Keith
vege57
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good - Page 14 Empty Re: Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:57 pm

https://www.dw.com/en/olympics-macron-condemns-abuse-of-opening-ceremony-artists/a-69846544

Macron condemns the online and otherwise abuse of these Artistes in the obscene and scurrilous opening ceremonies.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good - Page 14 Empty Re: Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by hurricanehook Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:15 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.dw.com/en/olympics-macron-condemns-abuse-of-opening-ceremony-artists/a-69846544

Macron condemns the online and otherwise abuse of these Artistes  in the obscene and scurrilous opening ceremonies.

Now I know what France's values are...

"The French were very proud of this ceremony," said Macron on the sidelines of a visit to Paris Olympics volunteers. "France showed its audacity with the artistic freedom that it comes with."

Jolly's "daring art in the opening ceremony made many people happy," he added.

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo also gave her "unwavering support" to Jolly, saying in a statement that he "held our values high."
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:38 pm

He held their values high. in order to do that he'd have to dig them out ofthe ground.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:39 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:09 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
That guy started off kind of strange but ended well.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:27 am

hurricanehook wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:.
 Sorry to break the bad news to you JMWinPR. Men can't ever become women. You would be supporting a man pretending to be a woman.

My point is some women consider them women. I'm guessing you're male. If true, then according to females we are not allowed to comment because we cannot experience female emotions, experiences or thought processes. To further my point. The subject of my post has apologized to the "woman" what beat the living snot out of her. I will take that as proving my point.

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:42 am

JMWinPR wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:.
 Sorry to break the bad news to you JMWinPR. Men can't ever become women. You would be supporting a man pretending to be a woman.

My point is some women consider them women. I'm guessing you're male. If true, then according to females we are not allowed to comment because we cannot experience female emotions, experiences or thought processes. To further my point. The subject of my post has apologized to the "woman" what beat the living snot out of her. I will take that as proving my point.
Gotcha. The beating victim should never, ever apologize to a mentally ill "man" for even participating in women's sports.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:27 am

Well...it's been an interesting couple weeks plus.

Almost like God has said, AND HE HAS, in Romans 1...you want to go this route...the route i warn you NOT to take...so let's just see how this goes shall we..and it aint' goin' well.       That little gal, angela carini calls herself a warrior...her daddy called her a warrior.  YOURE  NOT A WARRIOR.  you're a woman..you're not made for going into the ring with anyone INCLUDING AN ACTUAL woman and beating the hell out of each other and you're RILLY not made for going into the ring with a man that everyone else says is a woman especially when all of  us know HE AIN"T A WOMAN.

it's not going well.  And now she's apologized and said keep going fake woman/man whatever.  how freakin' crazy is that.

I know Casey has said this for years...and so have I.  women.  Do not belong in traditional male roles. you are not suited to fireman, policeman, soldier.  You are not suited for sports or anything else that requires the attritubutes and strength OF MEN. Sorry...but that is SCIENCE. You want to Follow the science?? Then FOLLOW This Science.  Your body and mind are NOT MADE for this...

and yet...your fathers sit back and do nothing and let you take the chance of ruining your bodies, even losing your lives because...they've bought into the lie too.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:34 am

Now. for those that call this good.  Women in the ring with fake women...Killing the unborn as buttigieg did last week....killing the unborn is good because it frees men.  It doesn't free men.  It condemns them to hell.

Woe to those that call Good evil and evil good.   That's a curse.   People who do this..they are cursed.  They will come to a bad end.  We can join them or Don't join them.  I think it best we don't join them. hey...but you decide.

https://connectusfund.org/isaiah-5-20-meaning-of-woe-to-those-who-call-evil-good-and-good-evil
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:56 am

hurricanehook wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:I just saw a petition on Prager U to save womens sports. At first glance I thought yes, I will sign this. But upon reflection, I will not. Many women had favorable opinions on the newest DEI SCOTUS who didn't know what a woman is/was. Jesse Waters has interviewed more than one female who have stated mentally ill men should be able to claim all the privileges of being a woman. In addition as I'm not a woman, person of color etc, I'm not permitted to speak on womens issues. Other women vote for D's because they were kinder than GWB, or the R made mean Tweets
So I will support the best woman. even it is a man. There are several exceptions to this. Two are listed below
A) My niece, mess with her and I will make you a woman with a box cutter, unless something more suitable is available.
B) Any woman who is accompanying me, will have to put up with similar behavior.

Women brought this upon themselves, let them dig their way out. Sorry CJ, and Red, but I'm certain you have men in your lives who have your 6.

that is right @hurricanehook   and women cannot ever become men. What is going on in our culture that there is this obvious blurring between the sexes. It isn't right. it's not good for either side. but it sure benefits someone.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next